B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually I've liked plenty...including Anna...but she has to go as well.  Masturbation, nudity and beer pong are available elsewhere and I don't have to pay for it.

This one...Well did this make a difference?

But at least we've established that we both like Monica...😉

I don't think you understand.  Sure I have my likes...looks wise, but that is not what drives me.  I would not be so self absorbed as to project "my favorites" onto everyone else...as some on this forum would.  Everyone has different tastes...that's the way it is.  As for participation and the whole reason they are on here, well that's a different story.  For the record, Mila covers all the bases for me, but if she participated the way this girl did last time...no way.

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je pense que beaucoup ici seront en désaccord avec vous Max ... Mes meilleures filles sont Monica, Nicole, Karol et Angel ... 😉

Good evening everyone, Naga I'm not very present on CC for lack of interest, motivation for the apartments of RLC in general and Barça in particular even if I look at Ulyana and Ginger and my great surprise Kylie. Yes I find it interesting ....:blush:.... I had a renewed motivation. reading your post and I agree with you   except for Monica, but all the taste is in nature...😉....I think that the arrival of Angelina (second in my ranking) will do good, to those who do not know her she is a sexy girl, funny, kind, smiling, pleasant to look at and clumsy fun. in any case for me it's a good new .... Welcome Angelina ...:angel:...:heart:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't think you understand.  Sure I have my likes...looks wise, but that is not drives me.  I would not be so self absorbed as to project "my favorites" onto everyone else...as some on this forum would.  Everyone has different tastes...that's the way it is.  As for participation and the who reason they are on here, well that's a different story.  For the record, Mila covers all the bases for me, but if she participated the way this girl did last time...no way.

Hey Max..I do understand...I wish I had a quid for every time I said we all have different tastes..I even said it tonight. I'm just trying to defend a girl I really like, that's all...as I think we all do

• Like 1

White Panties, Black Panties, Pink Panties, Red Panties, Green Panties, Purple Panties, Blue Panties, Cream Panties, Tan Panties, Grey Panties,Yellow Panties, Orange Panties, Flowered Panties, Lacy Panties, even Panties with Bows.

What do they all have in common ?

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

White Panties, Black Panties, Pink Panties, Red Panties, Green Panties, Purple Panties, Blue Panties, Cream Panties, Tan Panties, Grey Panties,Yellow Panties, Orange Panties, Flowered Panties, Lacy Panties, even Panties with Bows.

What do they all have in common ?

They look the best folded neatly in the panty drawer, or kicked off a pair of lovely luscious long lean lickable legs and laying on the floor 💖😈

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They look the best folded neatly in the panty drawer, or kicked off a pair of lovely luscious long lean likable legs and laying on the floor 💖😈

Damn you.  I was typing out a response saying they all look great on the floor but you beat me to it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They look the best folded neatly in the panty drawer, or kicked off a pair of lovely luscious long lean lickable legs and laying on the floor 💖😈

They'll get there, give her a few day...In her words, her favourite outfit is her birthday suite...❤️