R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

On 2/18/2019 at 5:55 PM, Thestarider said:

One thing that is a given on Reallifecam, girls, women, and men come to RLC and participate, then they always leave. This is how it has been since inception of RLC.

Kamila is not a star, Kamila is not a superstar, Kamila is a MEGASTAR, and her friend Kristy brought countless numbers of subscribers to RLC. Their time together and stardom in Barcelona created a phenomime that has not been matched by any pair of girls, or couples, or even the Goddess and patriarch of RLC Leora. Who would have ever thought that is such a short period of time in Spain, that two incredibly beautiful young ladies could make such an impact on the online voyeur world, not only did they make huge impact, they took RLC to levels they never thought they would achieve. 

So the end of Era is near, and some will mourn, some will even cry in their sleep tonight, and then again some will cheer and be quite happy.

I will never forget a few things that I thought were very special between Kami and Kristy.

1. The true friendship and closeness they shared together in Barcelona and for the first year in Moscow.

2. How happy Kristy was see Kamila return from her trip away from Moscow to her hometown.

3. That black couch in Barcelona with both teasing each other all the time.

4. The desire they both shared  when they were young for each other company.

5. The first bath with the roses together in Moscow, and Barcelona Massage to that took the internet by storm.

So an era is coming to end right before our eyes, but we will forever have the fondest most pleasant memories what will forever be known as K&K, and when those two letters are mentioned online most internet voyeurs know exactly who and what you are talking about.

MEGASTAR status does not come easily, but for K&K it most certainly did.

May you always be happy and blessed, May you be very healthy and wise, and most important always remember you brought so much wonderment, thoughtful, heartfelt, joy to so many on the world wide web.

Be safe always in your travels, and continue to set your goals high, and then reach high in the sky until find yourself among the stars.

Thanks for everything Kamila.

Now go to the Kami poll  thread to see how Thes really feels about Kami.  How phony you are.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kamila,

I have not posted on the form since mid December of last year but something told me I needed to say a few things about you.  You brightened the day that I first seen you appear in the Barcelona apartment known as B1.  You are a beautiful, classy lady who enriched a lot of peoples daily lives when you showed up to work on Real Life Cam.  I have to agree with multiple posters about how you changed the course of RLC.  In the past there were times I loved you and cheered for you and there were times that I cursed you and wanted you gone.  The bottom line is, I hope you are truly leaving on your own free will and not leaving from people possibly complaining about you for not being in the apartment or for not giving them the sex they wanted to see or the open bates they wanted to see.  Yes, an open bate would have been great but that was just not you and I respected you for that.  You will always be in everybody's heart, regardless of how things have been with you in the past couple of years!!  The only person that truly knows the reasoning behind this departure is you and I wish you good luck in starting a new chapter in your life!!

I wish you the very best that life has to give and thank you so much for what you have given me over the years!!

God Bless You,

Harley

Well stated Harley! My words exactly. Even feeling a little sad as I too remember the early days.

• Like 4

I came in a little before RLC started to "change". Right around the time of Danaya @ Barca. I can honestly say, I enjoyed the camaraderie between K&K, and that pretty much was my reason for subscribing. Well, like a lot of relationships, that took a nosedive, and ending my subscription was pretty much inevitable. Well two of the "Ks" have left and one is questionable. That being said, it was time to bid my paying subscription adieu. I wish K,K,K all the best and  До свида́ния.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

I came in a little before RLC started to "change". Right around the time of Danaya @ Barca. I can honestly say, I enjoyed the camaraderie between K&K, and that pretty much was my reason for subscribing. Well, like a lot of relationships, that took a nosedive, and ending my subscription was pretty much inevitable. Well two of the "Ks" have left and one is questionable. That being said, it was time to bid my paying subscription adieu. I wish K,K,K all the best and  До свида́ния.

You are not alone, IMO, Kami and Kristy in Barcelona 1 apartment was the main reason a lot of people joined RLC.  We can all remember and cherish those memories, but most of us will also soon forget.

Thank you Kami for those memories. :heart:

• Like 4