Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Man..sasha&dasha are completely apart from Masha,honestly never seen them like this in years.In my view all signs lead to masha&dasha&sasha are gone..there is an sasha&dasha and there is masha.Gess is possible N&B come to try to change things but not sure what could be done.

I think Dasha is pregnant thus the Baby Girl balloon and may explain the change in the relationships. Recall it wasn't that long ago we saw Dasha really crying a lot. Now I want to state this is my opinion and I have no proof but no one on here seems to talk about the balloon. What the hell else could it mean?

• Like 1

With Nelly and Bogdan visiting, I wonder what the sleeping arrangements will be.  I think I read somewhere, that Nelly is guarded with Bogdan, no extra females, so sharing a bed with Masha may not work. Also, Masha in bed with Sasha+Dasha, may not happen. 

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Νομίζω ότι Dasha είναι έγκυος έτσι το μπαλόνι κοριτσάκι και μπορεί να εξηγήσει την αλλαγή στις σχέσεις. Θυμηθείτε ότι δεν έχει περάσει πολύς καιρός που είδαμε Dasha κλαίει πραγματικά πολλά. Τώρα θέλω να δηλώσω αυτή είναι η γνώμη μου και δεν έχω καμία απόδειξη, αλλά κανείς εδώ φαίνεται να μιλήσουμε για το μπαλόνι. Τι στο διάολο άλλο θα μπορούσε να σημαίνει;

If that is the case, that means that at some point we will have a retirement, is not it?

23 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

If that is the case, that means that at some point we will have a retirement, is not it?

I gave up trying to predict what RLC will do a long time ago. And I can guarantee you no one else on here has figured them out either. The only thing I can guarantee is they are marketing and customer service idiots without a doubt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

With Nelly and Bogdan visiting, I wonder what the sleeping arrangements will be.  I think I read somewhere, that Nelly is guarded with Bogdan, no extra females, so sharing a bed with Masha may not work. Also, Masha in bed with Sasha+Dasha, may not happen. 

It is a great question. Nelly and Bogdan are married and they do not fool around with anyone that I have seen since they came to RLC.

• Like 1