Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Blond is still uneasy hanging at Masha's. Perhaps Masha is grooming her for a new roommate. The plot thickens..I for one never get bored with this apartment nor the long time interactions with past and present RCL tenants.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, dogmycat said:

Blond is still uneasy hanging at Masha's. Perhaps Masha is grooming her for a new roommate. The plot thickens..I for one never get bored with this apartment nor the long time interactions with past and present RCL tenants.  

Then they multiplied..time for popcorn!

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Will someone help me out with this apartment, because I'm unable to match the names with the person, so I will do this,  you have three parties here and my understanding is Party 1 and Party 2 are married and eventually they allow Party 3 to live with them, then eventually Party 2 and Party 3 start having sex together and soon party 2 and Party 3 allowed party 1 to join in to have sex with both of them, but for some strange reason someone could desperately explain to me why is Party 1 and Party 3 having sex more like a married couple without Party 2.... and does anyone expect a divorce to happen soon to make this apartment  two parties

I'm still unaware of who is who in this apartment

Not sure if Masha "sister" it's still with boyfriend or not,they leaved the house(blonde and boyfriend)with an big argue with d&m and if not mistaken only her apear again in house again,but the possibilities of an new house with the two "sisters" would be endless.Hell..why not an house with the two "sisters" plus that usual brunet girl guest of the house..epic shitttt!😆.

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm still unaware of who is who in this apartment

Party 1 is Sasha,  Party 2 is Masha, and Party 3 is Dasha.

#1 and #2 were a couple never married.  They broke up and now #1 and #3 are a couple.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

#1 and #2 were a couple never married.  They broke up and now #1 and #3 are a couple.

They could turn each other upside down and use each other for Chip Dip.  :biggrin:

0800 Masha begins her moves on her new friend. After letting her drink and smoke in the bedroom. Masha made her advances I shall not say the beginning went well. More smoke and trying..

0831 stopped watching, good luck Masha!

5 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I guess it goes to show you no matter how big you think your manhood is, it doesn't guarantee a female is going to stay with you