Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

Looking in that mirror is not going to help love.

Indeed..Masha have stunning looking girlfriends..if she gets an roommate hope is someone's like "sister" or the cute brunet guest..maybe she found this guest and she is demands less paycheck amount or something.Hopefuly Masha will be smart enought to see if she gets togheter with sister or brunet then she will have a lot more sucess.Feeling she is going the cheap way..

Such a turn off😣,my hopes Regard Masha and an possible team up with sister or brunet guest are gone,seems this new average looking girl(not even close to sister or brunet)it seems the new "roommate" she found..to bad.Will absolutely not watch much if indeed is like this,zero interest in this guest.

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Such a turn off😣,my hopes Regard Masha and an possible team up with sister or brunet guest are gone,seems this new average looking girl(not even close to sister or brunet)it seems the new "roommate" she found..to bad.Will absolutely not watch much if indeed is like this,zero interest in this guest.

Give her a chance we haven't seen enough to make a judgement call. She seems lost left alone in the apartment, you would have thought that Masha would have made her feel more at home.

I Think  that Sasha and Dasha are either going to get their own apartment or they are going to leave RLC. I can't  blame them for wanting to leave the way some of CC members attack both of them. I would really like to see them get their own apartment they are the only true Real life Cam participants. JMO

They left today with a backpack that was full. We probably won't see then for a couple of days. 

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Give her a chance we haven't seen enough to make a judgement call. She seems lost left alone in the apartment, you would have thought that Masha would have made her feel more at home.

Sadly In this case is not an case of time,or give chances,just don't her minimal attractive.Feel Masha had were an big opurtunity to bring onboard one of her(amazing)girlfriends on board..but Probrbay this new girl demands less costs.

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I Think  that Sasha and Dasha are either going to get their own apartment or they are going to leave RLC. I can't  blame them for wanting to leave the way some of CC members attack both of them. I would really like to see them get their own apartment they are the only true Real life Cam participants. JMO

They left today with a backpack that was full. We probably won't see then for a couple of days. 

If Sasha and Dasha leaved rlc that would be an big loss,they give a lot to rlc and viewers.Gess what will happen is that or the couple(s&d)will move out to a new new house or will be Masha and average looking girl moving out.

1 hour ago, Peep_R said:

The guest doesn't seem too impressed with the cleanliness of the sheets on the couch! Much brushing and sniffing the sheets and pillows accompanied by frowns.

There is 2 options to the gust to jump in as it is or to wait for Masha to finished her self satisfaction 😉 and join to Masha's bed