R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But if I am in the mood for just watching live sex I go to Chaturbate. That way I don't need to watch for hours waiting and hoping for something to happen, and it doesn't cost me anything.

Someone else foots the Tokens and the Lurkers enjoy the Free Show.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

Would say that are 3,2% changes of the new residents being wookers..35,7% changes new residents behave like guests living in old retirement houses and 42,1% changes of the new residents be active,with an good amount of presence in house.The rest percentage Its to share between two small Indian pigs(that someone wisely said they could be the future residents).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Question is: will the Angels jump on the project, or will Kristy have to start all over with a new Kamila.

It's secret 🙂 but I think we have an angel in the sky 😉 

• Like 2

Think house will open maybe in Friday,that way could catch weekend and open with big impact.Personaly if the two new residents are the talked Angels then Personaly i will found it alone an big improvement,always wanted to see the angels at full glory and commitment.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think house will open maybe in Friday,that way could catch weekend and open with big impact.Personaly if the two new residents are the talked Angels then Personaly i will found it alone an big improvement,always wanted to see the angels at full glory and commitment.

Another optimist. I love this thread.

• Upvote 1