Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

You wouldn't recognise the Enigma code if you sat on the fucking thing lool

Like the fucking bad penny always fucking coming back loool

I'ii have you know that I am shit hot at crosswords(these are puzzles using words in a grid with black and white squares)but you would only manage  to colour in the white squares.What's a penny?You must be an auld bastard and a miserable one.😀😀

21 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for being patient but I follow some things in detail and other things just go right over my head.

Think you really mean MOST things do 😁 let's get the right terminology please 😁😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Couldn't possibly comment on such hypothetical assumptions 😁😁😁

I take it you had to ask somebody what these two big words mean cos there is no fucking way you thought them up by yourself.😀😀Me and the missus have just got in and we had a cracking nosh up at Cosmo world kitchen(eat all you want)there is one in Bristol and then went to the cinema and saw Hustle,a good laugh.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Think you really mean MOST things do 😁 let's get the right terminology please 😁😁

Well some of the things discussed in here I cannot be bothered with and other stuff i get like all the crap that you spout.

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I take it you had to ask somebody what these two big words mean cos there is no fucking way you thought them up by yourself.😀😀Me and the missus have just got in and we had a cracking nosh up at Cosmo world kitchen(eat all you want)there is one in Bristol and then went to the cinema and saw Hustle,a good laugh.

What kind of food was included in your nosh up? What other kinds of
food is available at the Cosmo you visited? Just curious.

Did you go to the one in Edinburgh on Greenside Row, right by Leith?
Did you also take advantage of the 25% discount on parking at Q-Park?
Or, did you go to the one in Aberdeen, in Union Square on Guild St? Or,
maybe you're closer to the one in Glasgow, in the Silverburn Shopping
Center on Barrhead Rd.

Edinburg would be my guess because they have a cinema on their
doorstep.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

What kind of food was included in your nosh up? What other kinds of
food is available at the Cosmo you visited? Just curious.

Did you go to the one in Edinburgh on Greenside Row, right by Leith?
Did you also take advantage of the 25% discount on parking at Q-Park?
Or, did you go to the one in Aberdeen, in Union Square on Guild St? Or,
maybe you're closer to the one in Glasgow, in the Silverburn Shopping
Center on Barrhead Rd.

Edinburg would be my guess because they have a cinema on their
doorstep.

Hi Let's,now you are just showing off😀😀Yep it was the one at Greenside.There is all different types of cuisine but I am a seafood lover sushi,king prawns all ways,curry,Chinese food,chicken done all ways yum!!.I find the secret to this kind of dining is to have small portions of lots of different things.For dessert I had Eton mess which is basically cream,fruit and crumbled meringue as in it's name a mess then I was absolutely stuffed.Guid!!!!You were correct about the cinema "VUE in the Omni centre just a few doors up but we didn't go their because we had gift vouchers for Cineworld which is another cinema complex in Edinburgh.We went to see Hustle which is about two female grifters and I found it really funny but I'm not so sure about Margaret.However we had a nice evening out.I cannot get over all the Info you gathered.Great stuff!!☺

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Let's,now you are just showing off😀😀Yep it was the one at Greenside.There is all different types of cuisine but I am a seafood lover sushi,king prawns all ways,curry,Chinese food,chicken done all ways yum!!.I find the secret to this kind of dining is to have small portions of lots of different things.For dessert I had Eton mess which is basically cream,fruit and crumbled meringue as in it's name a mess then I was absolutely stuffed.Guid!!!!You were correct about the cinema "VUE in the Omni centre just a few doors up but we didn't go their because we had gift vouchers for Cineworld which is another cinema complex in Edinburgh.We went to see Hustle which is about two female grifters and I found it really funny but I'm not so sure about Margaret.However we had a nice evening out.I cannot get over all the Info you gathered.Great stuff!!☺

I also love seafood, shellfish mostly. Also, you can't beat a nice Ribeye
or Delmonico steak. And I love asparagus. After reading what you had
and seeing the menus for some of these places, I'm hungry!! And Eton
Mess sounds great.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Mess sounds great.

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Mess sounds great.

Do you know who's statue stands directly opposite Greenside?.Nearby is a pub named after the Author of this fictional character.Big clue:Crime solving.