R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

This Maracuya is very active in bed and likes blowjobs - no penetration so far. But she does not swallow, she hurries to the restroom to spit the cum out and then washes her mouth thoroughly. Come on girl, you can swallow it, sperm is said to be healthy!

10 minutes ago, Calle said:

This Maracuya is very active in bed and likes blowjobs - no penetration so far. But she does not swallow, she hurries to the restroom to spit the cum out and then washes her mouth thoroughly. Come on girl, you can swallow it, sperm is said to be healthy!

A friend of mine said it so well: She is a vegetarian 😉

• Like 2

Once there was a sperm bank that paid for donations. Two guys decided to go there and earn some money. While they stood in a row in front of the check-in, a pretty girl came behind them. The guys asked her what on earth she is doing here. The girl could not say a word, only mumbled with her mouth shut: "ummummummum…" Just an idea for Maracuya.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, northguy said:

New cams #1 and #5 are occasionally blocked by blinds. What's the solution?

Cam1 not easy to resolve,rlc should had tought  in it before putting the cam there,anytime girls close courtines it will bloke big part of that important cam1 view(the only one that give general view of livingroom).

I am used to criticism, when the apartment was still closed I asked:
you think that if you open the apartment, RLC sends girls like Kamy and Kaley or Mila and Elvira, this is the answer and I think Kamy and Kaley have done well to leave, if they did not want to show in this way, the choice that made Kristy , remember that she was in this apartment two years to masturbate under the covers, however I understand that a person pays all this money to see the sex, my criticism is that there are 18 apartments with couples and the title of these apartments is "roommate single ", so I would prefer to see only women and no boys and clowns as they are now, I repeat this is just my thought and there is room for all opinions

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I am used to criticism, when the apartment was still closed I asked:
you think that if you open the apartment, RLC sends girls like Kamy and Kaley or Mila and Elvira, this is the answer and I think Kamy and Kaley have done well to leave, if they did not want to show in this way, the choice that made Kristy , remember that she was in this apartment two years to masturbate under the covers, however I understand that a person pays all this money to see the sex, my criticism is that there are 18 apartments with couples and the title of these apartments is "roommate single ", so I would prefer to see only women and no boys and clowns as they are now, I repeat this is just my thought and there is room for all opinions

The title is Roomates / Single 

The "/" is very important because "single" is only for Maya not for roomates apartments 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Cam1 not easy to resolve,rlc should had tought  in it before putting the cam there,anytime girls close courtines it will bloke big part of that important cam1 view(the only one that give general view of livingroom).

I don't mind them closing blind in front of cam 5 in morning to block sun, still have good view with cam 4. Cam 1 may have been a mistake by Angel Kat last night not knowing that it blocked cam, haven't seen them do that before, have to wait and see it they do it again. 

• Upvote 1