B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #2

Frozen Sexless Serafima "socks" will sleep most of the day away again so she can be ready for another night on the town tonight, I am sure she demand that her little slave girl go with her again leaving B-1 the great black hole of emptiness, not that it will matter much anyway, Angel is away and the only reason to even watch this failed apartment. The Legacy Barcelona apartment is not even legitimate anymore in the realm of RLC, especially since Kristy and her ANGELS have reappeared.

• Like 2

ANGELIC ANGEL is awesome, and now we get Sexless Sera and the Slave with so much more BS they are famous for, I'm out here and off to PARTY Time Moscow Style as the Kristy and Her Angels are throwing one of there world famous parties.

Hummmm B-1 Bullshit or Moscow Madness, is there really a choice LMAO.

Supper is done, dishes in the dishwasher, just opened my first Corona of the night and logged into RLC and the forum.  Sera and Ginger both in their own beds and you guys haven't posted anything at all so I assume it was another dead night.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Supper is done, dishes in the dishwasher, just opened my first Corona of the night and logged into RLC and the forum.  Sera and Ginger both in their own beds and you guys haven't posted anything at all so I assume it was another dead night.

Dead is right completely dead and cold as ice below the waist, Sera should just go out every night as when she stays home it is like she is really never there anyway. Like most of the voyeurs and members of RLC, few watch this apartment unless they are watching the Most Awesome Angelic Angel.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dead is right completely dead and cold as ice below the waist, Sera should just go out every night as when she stays home it is like she is really never there anyway. Like most of the voyeurs and members of RLC, few watch this apartment unless they are watching the Most Awesome Angelic Angel.

I just renewed my subscription with RLC but not for these Barcelona apartments.  I will still check them out often to see if anything interesting is happening but my focus is going to be on 4 other apartments.  From the time difference I think they are all in Russia so most of what I watch will have to be on replay.  It sucks but there's nothing I can do about it.  I really had hopes for the Girls on Vacation but with a few exceptions they have let me down.

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just renewed my subscription with RLC but not for these Barcelona apartments.  I will still check them out often to see if anything interesting is happening but my focus is going to be on 4 other apartments.  From the time difference I think they are all in Russia so most of what I watch will have to be on replay.  It sucks but there's nothing I can do about it.  I really had hopes for the Girls on Vacation but with a few exceptions they have let me down.

Serafima has been the worst leader/Queen bee ever in B-1, she doesn't even make a pimple on Nora's, Ilona's, Irma's, Danaya's, Anna's, or Karol's ass.

Sera really just plain sucks as the Queen Bee, and her departure is so long overdue. 

Image result for thumbs down gifsImage result for thumbs down gifsImage result for thumbs down gifsImage result for thumbs down gifsImage result for thumbs down gifsImage result for thumbs down gifs

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Serafima has been the worst leader/Queen bee ever in B-1, she doesn't even make a pimple on Nora's, Ilona's, Irma's, Danaya's, Anna's, or Karol's ass.

Sera really just plain sucks as the Queen Bee, and her departure is long overdue. 

I don't know a single one of the names you just mentioned so I can't compare Sera to them.  I just know she is pretty worthless.  In 30 days I haven't seen her even bate.  Does she know how?  Has this girl even ever had an orgasm?

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know a single one of the names you just mentioned so I can't compare Sera to them.  I just know she is pretty worthless.  In 30 days I haven't seen her even bate.  Does she know how?  Has this girl even ever had an orgasm?

more like 110 days and the answer HELL NO she has idea of what either one of those mean.