B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One day you will learn that be positive or negative doesn't change a thing with RLC!  They have their own agenda and they will stick to it even if it hair lips every pussy cat in the alley!

You wouldn't know if being positive changes anything, would you Harley.?..😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Noldy, tell everyone why you think B2 is UM this time!

B2 went UM 1440 - Only Jaya was home - in her bed.
at the same time Kylie and Rus was fucking in B3. They left B3 1735

Don't know why they have a long UM today, maybe some maintenance 😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You wouldn't know if being positive changes anything, would you Harley.?..😉

you know what Naga, i'm a very very positive person on REAL shit that matters and not a bunch of adult entertainers for your viewing pleasure.  i get things done when they need to be done and with a positive attitude because that's what REALLY matters and not a bunch of girls that have to put on fake shows and show their bodies to make a living.  In the REAL world, I'm positive all the time even with my bad heart.  Maybe you should try it some time!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

you know what Naga, i'm a very very positive person on REAL shit that matters and not a bunch of adult entertainers for your viewing pleasure.  i get things done when they need to be done and with a positive attitude because that's what REALLY matters and not a bunch of girls that have to put on fake shows and show their bodies to make a living.  In the REAL world, I'm positive all the time even with my bad heart.  Maybe you should try it some time!

I'm sure you are mate, and so am I...I was just poking a bit of fun my friend...😉

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B2 went UM 1440 - Only Jaya was home - in her bed.
at the same time Kylie and Rus was fucking in B3. They left B3 1735

Don't know why they have a long UM today, maybe some maintenance 😏

thank you Noldy, didn't think you would respond to my post so thank you.  so it took Gina and the rest of the girls that don't and won't ever show anything real on camera other than spreading their legs at the camera, to call Kylie and Rus over to have a little fun while UM.....i get it, i really do