Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Stephen should go hang out with mira & Henry then he can see when Henry tries to fuck the hell out of stella Hahaha 

that's why if i'm not wrong they never did the sex with couples there.. because stella won't do it, so they do it when the other fucker isn't there 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 3 minutes, firewall a dit :

after the big party of the first night now this apartment is dead it was previsible, just one couple for live in big apartment like this it's not good and the boring routine come faster

You are absolutely right but it is a recurring theme.It is like the Premier of a big movie,everybody excited about the first night and then as the novelty wears off so does the enthusiasm.We are not getting participants of the quality of Lexy and Pete,Bree and Drew,Ella and Isaac,Misty,Anastasia,etc,etc,.I would add Lisa and Grant to that list but they are currently with us.I do not know what the answer is and when people apply to join VH we will just have to hope for the best.I also think Mira and Henry are in the wrong type of Apt,it's too big.They were better suited to the previous Apt.where I watched them quite a lot but I don't now.It's not them it's the Apt.

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

You are absolutely right but it is a recurring theme.It is like the Premier of a big movie,everybody excited about the first night and then as the novelty wears off so does the enthusiasm.We are not getting participants of the quality of Lexy and Pete,Bree and Drew,Ella and Isaac,Misty,Anastasia,etc,etc,.I would add Lisa and Grant to that list but they are currently with us.I do not know what the answer is and when people apply to join VH we will just have to hope for the best.I also think Mira and Henry are in the wrong type of Apt,it's too big.They were better suited to the previous Apt.where I watched them quite a lot but I don't now.It's not them it's the Apt.

this is my last day today of suscription and I have zero envy to renew, VH don't listen their members on many problems and continue in the same direction,

there is many progress to do on many points on the site but  nothing change

• Like 2

14 hours ago, firewall said:

this is my last day today of suscription and I have zero envy to renew, VH don't listen their members on many problems and continue in the same direction,

there is many progress to do on many points on the site but  nothing change

I would agree that VHTV is too slow to respond to the suggestions from the expert critics here. The basic problem with the talent that there are only a few managers and their pool of talent are all coming friends of friends and they are not tapping into anything new. Same thing over and over again from look-a-like tenants. 

If you had your way what would you change that would make you keep subbing?

• Like 1