Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I would agree that VHTV is too slow to respond to the suggestions from the expert critics here. The basic problem with the talent that there are only a few managers and their pool of talent are all coming friends of friends and they are not tapping into anything new. Same thing over and over again from look-a-like tenants. 

If you had your way what would you change that would make you keep subbing?

* the first priority for me is introduce multi-screens and motion detection features like rlc because it's a pain to surfing on VH (already contacted the support for that but they don't have time for that😑 !)

* setting the cameras and the light by a professionnal and not by amateurs managers know nothing about that (too far cameras,bird views, bad light)

*listen more the members about all the cameras problem and fixe this faster

* put the couples the members want to see (isa/bart for example they are popular)

* and an important thing for me it's stop open apartments again and again with  russians ukranians peoples etc..., I want see people speak english,deutch,french etc...in different country

*and last thing is upgrade the video quality, stop to continue put some old cameras in some apartments, they have to invest in better cameras

this is the first things coming in my mind right now

• Like 2

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, firewall said:

* the first priority for me is introduce multi-screens and motion detection features like rlc because it's a pain to surfing on VH (already contacted the support for that but they don't have time for that😑 !)

* setting the cameras and the light by a professionnal and not by amateurs managers know nothing about that (too far cameras,bird views, bad light)

*listen more the members about all the cameras problem and fixe this faster

* put the couples the members want to see (isa/bart for example they are popular)

* and an important thing for me it's stop open apartments again and again with  russians ukranians peoples etc..., I want see people speak english,deutch,french etc...in different country

*and last thing is upgrade the video quality, stop to continue put some old cameras in some apartments, they have to invest in better cameras

this is the first things coming in my mind right now

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Especially, the part about the cams and the lighting. It can be done without creating a full fledged cam studio. And finally, if we’re complaining about cam setups, then it should be cause for the manager and VHTV to immediately look I to it to see of there is a better solution. I almost can’t think of a time when we complained about a cam and it was actually corrected. Look at what happened to VV and listen to us VHTV! 

I created a thread for people to post cams they don’t like. Would be nice if VHTV started there and began to make adjustments. So far, utterly ignored by everyone at VHTV, including the managers. It’s a shame that they care so little about us when we give them so much of our time and thought and inspiration. 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Especially, the part about the cams and the lighting. It can be done without creating a full fledged cam studio. And finally, if we’re complaining about cam setups, then it should be cause for the manager and VHTV to immediately look I to it to see of there is a better solution. I almost can’t think of a time when we complained about a cam and it was actually corrected. Look at what happened to VV and listen to us VHTV! 

I created a thread for people to post cams they don’t like. Would be nice if VHTV started there and began to make adjustments. So far, utterly ignored by everyone at VHTV, including the managers. It’s a shame that they care so little about us when we give them so much of our time and thought and inspiration. 

You can't forget that they have probably some thousands of subscribers.. if they receive 1-2 tickets about 1 cam i doubt they will do something comparing with the global universe of viewers.
We (and i may include there in some subjects) tend most of the time talk like the subs at CC are the majority and that because a ticket was done supposedly they will do our suggestion "ignoring" that could be other people "outside" that for them the cams are ok

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VV what a nightmare this site and their shitty support, I know one guy worked for VV before moved on VH when the site was just created (I think it's alex),

listen your members is just essential, the VH support answer faster but not many actions from them with the all suggestions we can do

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You can't forget that they have probably some thousands of subscribers.. if they receive 1-2 tickets about 1 cam i doubt they will do something comparing with the global universe of viewers.
We (and i may include there in some subjects) tend most of the time talk like the subs at CC are the majority and that because a ticket was done supposedly they will do our suggestion "ignoring" that could be other people "outside" that for them the cams are ok

you are probably right, camcaps is the minority of the vh members but I think what we can say is a part of response of this graphic for me, we are not totally wrong

Capture-2019-03-21-17-47-16-88.jpg

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

There was a day when they actually respected what we had to say and at least acknowledged our suggestions with a meaningful response. Yes, sure you can send a ticket, but all they do is say that they are working on it or some other cookie cutter means to just blow you off and then that’s it. In the beginning, what made VHTV so awesome and cool was that James was here, mixing it up with us. We were somewhat of a team in this effort. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way he decided that he didn’t need us anymore. Oh sure, he and the managers read our comments and follow the trends here and of course he has his feelers feeding him the news of the day, but they dont ever seem to clarify or defend their position anymore, they don’t share any rationale for why things are the way they are. I know how it is, sometimes moving a cam to a prime location is just plain not feasible when you look at the actual structure of the apt. That’s fine, then say so and we can accept that, but he and managers don’t do anything like that anymore. They hide in the shadows and lurk here too scared to say anything cause someone might actually engage them in a discussion they don’t want to have. This is a forum about a voyeur site. That entails everything about the voyeur site, not just the sex. The point is, they used to value what we had to say and now it seems that we’re just wasting our time speaking about anything that isn’t an expression of the sex. The complaints fall on deaf ears and nothing we recommend suggest seems to ever get implemented. You know how hard it was to get them to change anything. It’s a monumental effort that has to be pounded and pounded away before it sinks it. Recall what it took to get them to fix the previews so that 1 apt wasn’t filling up every slot. It’s ridiculous! So much of what is said here is a valid complaint about something and yet no one seems to be satisfied with the engagement of VHTV in doing anything. 

Remember, what made VHTV different than the other voyeur sites was their engagement with us here. If they won’t join us, then really any comments that involve any criticism of the site are an utterly useless waste of time. We are being ignored. 

8 minutes ago, Daytona Smallwood said:

wow he/she has become a cancer......  most just leave.. no announcement needed.. but attention seekers......fuckin wow....get a fuckin life

you are nothing! i am not, i’m 1, me! i can edit too 🖕🏻