Noldus

R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

Roommates R1 March 2019 #3 / April #1

Shit, I can not watch this big pig ((bf krysty) anymore.
He begins to gain confidence. And when I think I pay to see that.
I am ashamed.
On RLC this week is the theme Bondage and next week ?? boxe?

Can someone please explain what the steam machine is all about in Kristy's room? Many thanks

10 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

Can someone please explain what the steam machine is all about in Kristy's room? Many thanks

Don't really know. First I thought is was for the bed (wood) getting moisture and then make less noises, but maybe is just fashionable without any real purpose. I think Kristy should get a new bed, this one is too noisy with other people around. At least they finally figured out to move the bed away from the wall for less noise.

It is a humidifier. There is very dry air in the winter with the heaters running

• Like 1

Now Round 2? New variation: sex with mask on Kristy. LOL

False alarm. Mask gone.

maybe Kristy has decided to give up her dancing career and try to do something else in the entertainment world

Less then 12 hours for Kristy's secret to be revealed for all. Many knows all ready.

what we see for the umpteenth time doesn't seem like a secret, I'm really amazed by this change of Kristy, RLC must have promised him great things

As a "lover", this dude is a total disaster. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RedDog said:
Shit, I can not watch this big pig ((bf krysty) anymore.
He begins to gain confidence. And when I think I pay to see that.
I am ashamed.
On RLC this week is the theme Bondage and next week ?? boxe?

Yep, this is just normal everyday real life. LMAO:tongue:

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

what we see for the umpteenth time doesn't seem like a secret, I'm really amazed by this change of Kristy, RLC must have promised him great things

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kristy and Mara should do just like Rosa and Alana do and kamila and Kaley did..just do very long showers,boyfriends and stuff done outside,only bates please,and sing naked in front of cam daily,and Kristy and Mara you should start going vacations minimal two weeks per month,only that way you will be considered rlc royal queens.You should know it's all about real life and having an romantic relationship in cams in the house is absolutely disgusting,please do what you should do..one,two weeks at max in the house,vacations many vacations..sexual life crap nonsense!?Please do it of cams in other place.Also obviously you two aren't being real..were is the daily back massages,dressing like little girls etc!?How dare you Kristy and Mara to show your life's in this house!?How dare youuuu!PS..why is the house so much time with lights on and with sunlight entering the place!?Please do what is required..turn lights off as much as possible!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Kristy and Mara should do just like Rosa and Alana do and kamila and Kaley did..just do very long showers,boyfriends and stuff done outside,only bates please,and sing naked in front of cam daily,and Kristy and Mara you should start going vacations minimal two weeks per month,only that way you will be considered rlc royal queens.You should know it's all about real life and having an romantic relationship in cams in the house is absolutely disgusting,please do what you should do..one,two weeks at max in the house,vacations many vacations..sexual life crap nonsense!?Please do it of cams in other place.Also obviously you two aren't being real..were is the daily back massages,dressing like little girls etc!?How dare you Kristy and Mara to show your life's in this house!?How dare youuuu!PS..why is the house so much time with lights on and with sunlight entering the place!?Please do what is required..turn lights off as much as possible!

Good sarcastic post 😉, then these people in here do not have to suffer to watch any sexual activities with boyfriends in the apartment---it just isn't normal real life :dodgy:😏

• Upvote 1