Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

curious to know the reason for why they left VH but I think it's because of the low money they can win on VH and they have found better job now on CB but the career on CB in generaly is very short

Never saw their shows.. but according to comments here don't think they have earn a lot of tokens .. Probably the main reason is that they can do other stuff while not on cb

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Never saw their shows.. but according to comments here don't think they have earn a lot of tokens .. Probably the main reason is that they can do other stuff while not on cb

hard to win good your life on CB,  1000 tks win for them is only 50 euro in  their pocket , we will never know the reason for why they left

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't know if anyone cares, but I just ran across an old tab I had
forgotten to close months ago. According to this, Kitty & Zack are/
were in California. They haven't been online for more than a month,
though.

i follow them on CB but yes they are not much on CB now

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Just In said:

No and personal information is not allowed.

Hey Justy. This is nothing against you. I've seen a number of people say this. I'm just quoting you because your post was there. 

I've seen a lot of people answer this type of question, but no one ever gives the complete answer to it. While it's true that personal info is not allowed, that's only true for the public forum. Personal info is allowed to be transferred via PMs.