Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, waldi said:

according to the twitter he's absent for three days, if I remember correctly

Most sensible people usually change jobs when they realise they are not making money.Could be temporary or permanent quite frankly I don't give a shot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm going to fess up and admit that I watched that. Not too bad! Kitty is quite a girl. I just want to know if I saw what I think I saw. Did Zack clean up the splatter?

***Listen guys, I had a chance to talk to Zack about all of the things that happened. Everyone here can make their own decision about him, but after listening to him explain himself, I think I can see how things got a somewhat overblown and misconstrued.  Yes, his tactics behind his management was not very transparent and VHTV took the right actions to demote him from that status. Blonde isn't here to run his schemes that ended with the cams getting covered or the power getting cut. Since he is just here as a person on his own with his beautiful and lovely girlfriend Kitty, I think I'm willing to forgive and move on from the past and start anew. I think he deserves another chance and so I think I will give him one.

lol.... ok !!! so enjoy 😉 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I'm going to fess up and admit that I watched that. Not too bad! Kitty is quite a girl. I just want to know if I saw what I think I saw. Did Zack clean up the splatter?

***Listen guys, I had a chance to talk to Zack about all of the things that happened. Everyone here can make their own decision about him, but after listening to him explain himself, I think I can see how things got a somewhat overblown and misconstrued.  Yes, his tactics behind his management was not very transparent and VHTV took the right actions to demote him from that status. Blonde isn't here to run his schemes that ended with the cams getting covered or the power getting cut. Since he is just here as a person on his own with his beautiful and lovely girlfriend Kitty, I think I'm willing to forgive and move on from the past and start anew. I think he deserves another chance and so I think I will give him one.

Your choice.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, of course, I understand. People deserve a second chance. I see potential for redemption with him. He doesn't seem quite the same person he was before. I'll see.

I see a snake-in-the-grass conman who sees a chance at winning over
one of his toughest critics. As the scorpion said to the turtle, it's in my
nature and a leopard can't change its spots. It's like the wife beater who 
says he's sorry and won't ever do it again. That almost always turns out
to be worse for the wife. Please keep your eyes WIDE open.

• Like 3

On 4/2/2019 at 7:16 PM, Amy3 said:

It's ok. I understand. I was the leader of the Just Say No club. But, if people can forgive me for the site I've done. I can forgive him for the shit he's done. I listened to him and I think he's learned from the mistakes that he made and perhaps has matured to some extent. My eyes are open though and of course I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to see if the man can redeem himself.

amy3 hi
after the compliment you made here in the forum for Alex, my personal opinion for you has changed .... and you know it.
now again comes to light your sense of justice and it strengthens ....
I must also note that for the purpose vhtv, this project and its members at this moment are being very efficient ...
we will actually follow up without free retaliation😎

• Like 1