5 minutes ago, Andreas Yuris said:

Hi All      🙂

Very very interesting this site 😍

I hope to have fun with you    ❤️

Waiting for recommendations for a voyeur site

Kiss

What is your idea of a good voyeur site?  Do you prefer a more real “fly on the wall” type style voyeurism or a more in your face camming type voyeur experience?

Then, I can help. 

A website where you can watch the "privacy of other people 24 hours a day", the people they see online are not actors, people who live their daily routine. There are no scenarios, no operators, no video or censorship, only a full-time life as it is. So is voyeurism for me

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andreas Yuris said:

A website where you can watch the "privacy of other people 24 hours a day", the people they see online are not actors, people who live their daily routine. There are no scenarios, no operators, no video or censorship, only a full-time life as it is. So is voyeurism for me

I hear you. Well, then this rules out SpyGasm and most of the apartment on Voyeur-House. Voyeur-Villa is too small and the cams are not that great. Perhaps LifeUnderCam or Reallifecam? You’re not going to find any legal voyeurism. All of the people on these sites are contracted and are very much aware of the cams and everything. Some of the tenants behave s real as possible, while others not so much. 

Let me know if you have any questions or which site you settle on? I’d be curious to know what you decide.