B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #6 / April #1

It is a DOUBLE WHAMMY tonight Lovable Luscious Lickable Legs Loraine is leaving her mark as one of the favorites on RLC these days.

UMMMMMM HUMMMMM She is incredibly sexy and seductive these days for sure.

Image result for shhining star

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

from undressing hiding, to slipping a dildo in her ass and one in her pussy, Loraine has come a long way

Dont think it was in her ass, both in pussy, but yes very hot.

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

for loraine it's incredible how a girl can change on only few months

I think it's because she was sharing a room with another girl last time she was here, now she has her own room and can be more private.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think it's because she was sharing a room with another girl last time she was here, now she has her own room and can be more private.

she had opportunity before with elly megan and rocco during the party in the big bedroom but she preferred to leave

The Most Lovable Luscious Legs Loraine is TOP NOTCH, I am so glad that she has returned as she is one of the brightest stars on all of RLC, and we know they needed someone to take the mantle. Sensualm Totally Sexual and Completely Seductive. I love the way she play with her hair because you know she is getting herself quite horny.

Image result for shhining star

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The butt plug was most definitely in her ass. :biggrin:   (As is should be considering the name. 😂)

Most definitely plugged perfectly in that firm round tight ass at the end of the rainbow of those incredibly long shapely legs.

34 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The butt plug was most definitely in her ass. :biggrin:   (As is should be considering the name. 😂)

Just didnt look like it, I looked closely, but maybe yiu are right.