B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #1

Just now, Sergio said:

I wonder if Kelly didn't have her boyfriend, what he would show us

Hard to know.  So far all we have heard is his voice on the hone. Don't know where he is or anything.  I actually hope we never see him.  Maybe Kelly will gravitate more toward Ginger.  They are both obviously horny girls and like each other.  

Kelly is talking to her bf and bating under her covers.  Ginger bating in her bed.  Angelina just oiled up and has her beautiful pussy spread wide and probably about to bate too.  What a waste. 

I can't help think that Kelly is going to be another potential superstar that is completely ruined due to her boyfriend back home. ☹️

I think she wants to be more open but every time she tries she gets a phone call and it stops.

It's incredibly frustrating for us and most likely for Ginger as well.

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I can't help think that Kelly is going to be another potential superstar that is completely ruined due to her boyfriend back home. ☹️

I think she wants to be more open but every time she tries she gets a phone call and it stops.

Image result for no bfImage result for no bfImage result for no bf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I know it's frustrating for Ginger.  She wasted so much time for Sera to do something and never got it.  Now she really wants Kelly and has had several opportunities when she thought it was going to happen (like tonight) but Kelly gets that damn call and it's end of story.  

• Like 1