Iren, Beatrice (2019) Part #1

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, waldi said:

apartment online; next time they will have to remember not to wave to the cam in bathroom while snorting 😂🤣

Half the website is a bunch of coke heads I guess 😂

Well it's on them who does it so fuck it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Half the website is a bunch of coke heads I guess 😂

Well it's on them who does it so fuck it

parents failed, governments failed, non-governmental organizations failed; I'm too not gonna try to repair the world; yeah, I know, some of cc members like pretend to be a doctors 🤣🤣

just catching up here so i'll throw my 2 cents in. when i was younger & getting high most of the time i tried coke. it was a complete waste as all that it did was make me depressed. i don't know why anyone would do it more than once.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just catching up here so i'll throw my 2 cents in. when i was younger & getting high most of the time i tried coke. it was a complete waste as all that it did was make me depressed. i don't know why anyone would do it more than once.

I guess they do it to numb themselves because they are on a voyeur site in they know they are being watched 

So it must help with the not wanting to feel anything and to take away the emotion from the revolving doors that open during parties that involve orgies of some sort plus random people who visit 

But still it's on them 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I guess they do it to numb themselves because they are on a voyeur site in they know they are being watched 

So it must help with the not wanting to feel anything and to take away the emotion from the revolving doors that open during parties that involve orgies of some sort plus random people who visit 

But still it's on them

don't get me wrong. it's totally their business. but i wish that they would do it somewhere out of sight so that we aren't deprived of our entertainment. it's not that difficult to hide. plenty of participants have found plenty of hiding places on vh.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

interesting; sporadically,  I drink alcohol, I've never in my life tried any drugs, hence can't say anything what happens after lol

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

don't get me wrong. it's totally their business. but i wish that they would do it somewhere out of sight so that we aren't deprived of our entertainment. it's not that difficult to hide. plenty of participants have found plenty of hiding places on vh.

x2

I've already provided my opinion on this before but I'll say it again, if grown adults want to do drugs then let them. Who are we to tell them not to? All it does is makes them hide and do it. They are still going to do it. So what is the point of snitching to VHTV and getting them fined?

• Like 3