B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

OMG I guess that RLC didn't learn anything with Daisy DO Nothing, as they have brought back one of the most camera shy girls ever in RLC. Amy Aint going to do anything at all, and now she is in the NUDIST apartment. WHat the hell were they thinking???

Thats right i had some videos from when she was there with Megan and she hardly took a shower showing anything of her body.

I had a bunch of videos from that period of time stored on a hard-drive that suddenly desided it had enough!

There you go life can be a bitch sometimes!!!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but... now hear me out... Maybe, just maybe we give the girls at least a week before we (and by we I mean you people...) run them down, let alone less than 24hrs... I mean maybe they turn out the same, maybe worse... or just maybe they might be better than sliced bread... just sayin...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but... now hear me out... Maybe, just maybe we give the girls at least a week before we (and by we I mean you people...) run them down, let alone less than 24hrs... I mean maybe they turn out the same, maybe worse... or just maybe they might be better than sliced bread... just sayin...

Surely 24 hrs is more than enough time to give a girl...😏

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

The tenure of the other four girls in this apartment went pretty much as predicted this go round.  Not much different from any of their last appearances.  This girl will be the same as her last run...they always are.  

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The tenure of the other four girls in this apartment went pretty much as predicted this go round.  Not much different from any of their last appearances.  This girl will be the same as her last run...they always are.  

Went as predicted? Really?! Well if you predicted the events of this week, I hope you play the lottery as well... 😐

• Like 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Lot of girls in B2 ... Olya, Ariela, Lorraine,  Pam, Blair and Ginger ... it misses Kelly ... 

I just stumbled on this.  I'm trying to figure out what's going on here but I haven't a clue.