B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Buttinsky twin ruined everything..... Figures we must show her how to play our stupid games for click baiting the viewers.

Or they were asking if she was going to watch the soap opera they've all been watching, the same time every night, together (as they always do...)... but what do I know... 😐

Il y a 9 heures, ze81 a dit :

Gina looks great and as you said she is kinda unpredictable sometimes(in good way),maybe was bad lucky she was in the house at same time as twins,regard them..must be in their final days.Regard the replacements..if Anna is an replacement then probably nothing will change,agree Regard the bedroom,with right residents could give some epic moments,for some reason i feel one of the next girls to return is..Sophie..hope not.

Yes she is. I like her when she was in B1 and in B2, she is really trying her best to get the apartment going for us viewers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Think we all agree the twins are pretty,good looking girls but they also prove that beauty isn't everything,just there isn't emotion,espontâneos reactions in them,it's like rlc hire them,then they enter house and it's 100% a job,with an script to fallow(with same half dozen(very repetitive) actions),best exemple is the now "threesome events",it's so "mechanic" and unnatural.But that's exactly what rlc wants for some Barca houses(in past was always like this most of times),wouldn't have issues about the twin size if they stayed one month a time,but more than one time they stay very longgg two,three months.

• Like 2

Now if only "Little Adorable Adolescent Amy" would grow into the fine young woman that she aspires to become then all will be well. I am not expecting to much though as she still seems very afraid of her sexuality. Still lack the confidence in her own seductive capability.