Paul is very prude and lacking sex drive

Guest Lifeineverhad

Guest Lifeineverhad

OMG! I've been sitting here for past hour screaming at my monitor thinking it'll make me feel better. Paul is oblivious to Leoras interest in wanting to

Have sex. It started with her gropin him on the couch and he ignored her hints and then she bathed and seemed for a minute of considering masturbating in the tub but didn't. After bathing she went in the living room where Paul was on the floor playing with something and she was butt naked sitting next to him trying her hardest to get him to screw her and he ignores the hints she's puttin off. He clearly knows what she wants. At one point she makes a notion to play with her down south and he shows her his hands as to signify his hands were dirty. And she stands up and goes to brush her hair. After 5 min of trying to get his attention and have sex he finally gets up and goes to where she's at by the mirror and it looks as though they were going to have sex finally but once again, Paul stops before she's about to screw him and he goes back to his damn playing with his crap on the floor. Seriously. What the hell?!  Is he that stupid. Hundreds of us guys watching that would've done anything to be in his place and to take advantage of that opportunity. I know for myself I'd do anything for my wife to replicate her actions. My wife seems to be a twin paul. I think they should hook up.Leora is now laying on the couch still nude. Probably stressfully and patiently waiting for dumb ass to stop playing and to screw her.

Guest Lifeineverhad

Wow. Give up. Going to bed. This is just very frustratin to watch. Once again Paul goes to the couch where she is and they start to make out and it appears for a moment that they are going to screw but it looks as though she's trying to get him to strip and to have sex and he's not. So he gets up and goes back to his playing and she goes in the room and puts panties on. Obviously because she probably knows he's going to ignore her sexual needs. Man I wish we had a way to chat with them. And for me to curse him out and to tell him off. For ignoring her needs. That's it for tonight. I give up watching and waiting to see if anything happens.

Guest Lifeineverhad

Woke up about hour ago and just in time for them to be getting into bed. They start to engage in sexual activity finally for once. But no actual sex. Seems all Paul wants is for his dick to be sucked. Leora is making it obvious that she wants his dick in her but he keeps pushing her into giving more oral. He rubs her but you can tell she wants sex and not just oral and rubbing. I am really starting to wonder id Paul is gay. He sure acts like it. He rejects her wanting sex during day and it seems most of every night or sexual activity. Very sad. Looks like she is rubbing herself now instead of letting him do it.  Lol. They finished without actual sex. Just finished on her face again as usual. Gonna try and post their sexual fun if I can. I recorded it.