Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Even if the three girls wanted to have some fun in bed they couldn't because the strange girl it's  there,well maybe that's the point...sadly blonde leaved,think is possible she is still with boyfriend.But she kissed in mouth the brunet several times lol,for sure i recovered some interest in place again.

1 hour ago, Breatsinger said:

I appreciate in Masha her great capability to speak many languages… right now she's talking the most "artistic" language in the world with the black glasses girl from Sicily.… No way, Masha's such a brilliant and intelligent girl like no Others in RLC... Beside her skills in music and painting..!!

We have several talented girls in rlc(not talking about super model careers that all them seem to have hehe)but for exemple Masha,Dasha,Maya are nice artists,lovely drawings,paintings,Sculpture talent.For sure they are very diferent in this regard from others shallow,plastic look and obsessed with themselfs girls in site.Barca houses also had some talented girls from time to time.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Έχουμε πολλά ταλαντούχα κορίτσια στην RLC (δεν μιλάμε για σούπερ μοντέλο την καριέρα που όλοι τους φαίνεται να έχουν χεχε), αλλά για Exemple Μάσα, Dasha, Μάγια είναι ωραία καλλιτέχνες, όμορφα σχέδια, έργα ζωγραφικής, γλυπτικής talent.For βεβαιωθείτε ότι είναι πολύ diferent σε αυτό Όσον αφορά τους άλλους από ρηχή, πλαστικό εμφάνιση και την εμμονή με το εαυτό τους τα κορίτσια στο site.Barca σπίτια είχαν επίσης κάποια ταλαντούχα κορίτσια από καιρό σε καιρό.

ze81  blond girl come back. 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My poor heart..turned on rlc and what i see..cam2 livingroom..what an amazing bump.And brunet girl not bad at all also.Strange to see Masha "sister" kissing other girl in mouth(never seen her doing that)but..don't complain at all,it's hot.Hopefully D&S will stay in vacations for some weeks.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

My poor heart..turned on rlc and what i see..cam2 livingroom..what an amazing bump.And brunet girl not bad at all also.Strange to see Masha "sister" kissing other girl in mouth(never seen her doing that)but..don't complain at all,it's hot.Hopefully D&S will stay in vacations for some weeks.

the date of their return is unfortunately tomorrow
if you want to know the real name of the "sister" of Masha as you say so well, it is pronounced by her girlfriend last night around 19:58:00 before she gets treatment and spit her nipple 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

if you want to know the real name of the "sister" of Masha as you say so well, it is pronounced by her girlfriend last night around 19:58:00 before she gets treatment and spit her nipple 😉

Dam,already tomorrow😣,it's was start to become so enjoyable to watch this girls.Hope Masha gets an house for her in rlc,she have so many nice looking and interesting girlfriends.We only have one singles house..maybe Masha can have an similar style place.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Moos, who and what is the status of the special guest? She acts more like an unexpected relative than anything else. An older relative? Who gets served breakfast in bedroom?