Vanesa & Zac

On 1/20/2020 at 12:51 AM, vanillajohn said:

and they also used to fight a lot.

That's the reason why this is my favourite cam on camarads

Last year, for example, she tried to attack her boyfriend with a knife and called the police.

I think she is the best actress on this page. I really doubt that the knife fight or other fights with her boyfriend are real.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 12:43 PM, trsghrtsths tgsrthsrhshs said:

That's the reason why this is my favourite cam on camarads

Last year, for example, she tried to attack her boyfriend with a knife and called the police.

I think she is the best actress on this page. I really doubt that the knife fight or other fights with her boyfriend are real.

Still going strong on the arguing/fighting. And now with another girl in their presence.

They can't even argue like adults. They yell at each other for a short period of time. Then they stop for a minute and repeat that process approximately 36 times in a row until one of them gets physical or leaves the place for awhile.

At least it provides solid entertainment 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Still going strong on the arguing/fighting. And now with another girl in their presence.

Well, Vanesa is just perfect.

This morning, she and the new red hair woman were in the kitchen. Vanesa was angry again, as always, and then took the plate in her hand. I really thought she would destroy it or hit her boyfriend with it. This time she took it back, but I am sure next time she will destroy another item. I remember some weeks ago she destroyed some flowers.

No cam has so much entertainment as this one.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

With as disappointing as RLC and VH have been lately, sounds like it might be time to give this couple a chance.

I hear ya. But honestly Camarads is hit or miss in my experience (heavy on miss). Nothing really happens most of the time but it can go from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds.

But if you're looking for spectacular hysterical outbursts from unstable folks that leads to screams and physical altercations, then look no further than this place 😉. The Iza & Peter place was something else as well but it went offline.

Just don't expect decent sex or anything as Zac can't fuck to save his life.

• Like 1

Just as info.

In the last days no one was there(no Zac, no Vanesa) and today I get the message, that the camera is offline. 

I really hope Vanesa will be back soon. It's always funny to see her when she destroys something.

Update: I just watched the replay. There was Zac and a dark hair woman. The dark hair woman was in the bedroom and switched off cameras. It would be very sad if camarads would replace Vanesa with her.

20 hours ago, trsghrtsths tgsrthsrhshs said:

Just as info.

In the last days no one was there(no Zac, no Vanesa) and today I get the message, that the camera is offline. 

I really hope Vanesa will be back soon. It's always funny to see her when she destroys something.

Update: I just watched the replay. There was Zac and a dark hair woman. The dark hair woman was in the bedroom and switched off cameras. It would be very sad if camarads would replace Vanesa with her.

I think it was funny to watch her apply makeup at 3 am although there was nobody home and she wasn't going anywhere....  she was always busy with her makeup, no matter what time of day it was.