Vanesa & Zac

What's the over/under this time around? I give them 2 days before she loses her shit beyond belief.

By the way, have Iza and Vanesa ever met? If Camarads wants to make a good push they should put them together in a small place. That sure would bring a lot of viewership. Man, just imagine the insane chaos that would ensue lol

Well, the cam of the Destroyer is back, but she isn't there, but that's what she also did before.

She often left the room and came back after some days.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, vanillajohn said:

By the way, have Iza and Vanesa ever met?

I personally would prefer Vanesa & Olivia, because in my opinion both are the complete opposite of each other.

Vanesa is always angry and she often cries or destroys something and Olivia is always happy and smiling. It's very rare to see Olivia crying or being unhappy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The "Destroyer" is just amazing.

Today she didn't destroy some flowers, but she hit her boyfriend a few times while both where in the bedroom.

Obviously she wasn't happy about the result.

For that reason she left the bed and continued sleeping on the couch.

Well, this is definietly the best webcam on Camarads. Always entertaining and always something new! In my opinion the Destroyer should have much more fans. 

• 3 months later...

Die Frau ist nicht schlecht. Doch dieser Zac ist ein sexueller Versager. Dieser Mensch hat keine Idee von Zärtlichkeit und Sinn von Sexualität. Wenn überhaupt dann nur nur bum-bum-bum nach Art Kalaschnikow, spritzen auf den Bauch mit schlaffen Schwanz - fertig. Absprung und weg. Der Typ ist unfähig die Frau zu befriedigen.

Die Frau hat viel Geduld.  Ich hätte den unfähigen Zac schon lange in den Arsch getreten und weg geworfen. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 12:17 AM, trsghrtsths tgsrthsrhshs said:

Aber nicht immer. Sie dreht auch schnell durch und wirft gerne Sachen auf den Boden.

Sorry- ich verstehe die Frau. Es ist schwer mit einem Idioten ohne Gefühl zusammen zu leben. 😒 😒

• 1 month later...