B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #2

Responding to dontgetnone's last post:

Ginger should have gotten used to such no-shows by now, having been well-trained by Kelly's predecessor. And that was repeated many nights, other than the mutual "weird" bate sessions in the tub, these were more or less click-baits. Of course, we cannot forget the fake kiss scene on Ginger's bed too. Like I said, it might take time for Kelly to engage Ginger more. We are not sure if Kelly is interested in girl-girl, she might just be playing along hoping Ginger thinks that way too. For me, I will be happy if they do a few real actual kiss scenes and mutual bates. Girl-girl stuffs we can watch Olya & Ariela 😏

Edited by SierraTM
edit

I could be wrong but with as much time as Kelly is spending on the phone with her boyfriend I have a feeling we will be seeing him in B1 fairly soon or else she will be making a trip.  She is talking to him minimum 4-5 hours a day every single day.  With that much talking day and night this must be a serious thing.  I think they are making some plans.   If it's going to happen I hope she goes to him instead of the other way around.  B1 is working very well and I'd hate to see anything change that.  I'm not saying it would but it could.  Girls react differently to different situations and we just don't know how Angelina and Ginger would handle something like this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I could be wrong but with as much time as Kelly is spending on the phone with her boyfriend I have a feeling we will be seeing him in B1 fairly soon or else she will be making a trip.  She is talking to him minimum 4-5 hours a day every single day.  With that much talking day and night this must be a serious thing.  I think they are making some plans.   If it's going to happen I hope she goes to him instead of the other way around.  B1 is working very well and I'd hate to see anything change that.  I'm not saying it would but it could.  Girls react differently to different situations and we just don't know how Angelina and Ginger would handle something like this. 

Yeah and another RLC fail.  They have already fucked this apartment up by allowing Kelly to spend all day and night on the phone with him.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah and another RLC fail.  They have already fucked this apartment up by allowing Kelly to spend all day and night on the phone with him.  

I know RLC has certain requirements of these girls but I honestly don't think they can dictate how much time they can spend on their phones any more than they can dictate how many times a week they can have pizza for dinner. 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know RLC has certain requirements of these girls but I honestly don't think they can dictate how much time they can spend on their phones any more than they can dictate how many times a week they can have pizza for dinner. 

That's what they will tell you, then thy will invite them back. :dodgy:

il y a 7 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Kelly is indeed spending quite a bit of time talking on the phone with whoever might be on the line.

Honestly, B1 is abit boring right now. Kelly's honeymoon period (at least for me) is pretty much over.

She has to do more if not this apartment is Boring Number 1.

Just now, maxfactor said:

That's what they will tell you, then thy will invite them back. :dodgy:

That's the thing I don't understand.  I haven't been here that long but from what you gents are constantly talking it makes no sense that RLC will bring back 2, 3 even 4 times girls that have proven to be worthless at what they were brought there to do.  WHY???

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That's the thing I don't understand.  I haven't been here that long but from what you gents are constantly talking it makes no sense that RLC will bring back 2, 3 even 4 times girls that have proven to be worthless at what they were brought there to do.  WHY???

They don't cost much and fill space.  Amy in B2 is the latest.  With Loraine in B4 a close second.

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

They don't cost much and fill space.  Amy in B2 is the latest.  With Loraine in B4 a close second.

oh...and I guarantee Sera will be back in the coming months...likely the fall.  As a RLC fuck u to all their customers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

oh...and I guarantee Sera will be back in the coming months...likely the fall.  As a RLC fuck u to all their customers.

I really hope you are wrong about that.

As far as your previous post I don't watch B2 so I know nothing about Amy.  Lorraine in B4, other than playing with Blair and Mike now and then hasn't shown a lot yet but she has had her moments and I think she may grow into her role more as she goes.  She just needs to spend more time with the B4 girls and less time with Blair and Mike.

As far as them not costing much I am a successful business owner and I've said this several times before.  You have to spend money to make money.   Not just spend it but spend it wisely.  That doesn't mean bringing back proven underperformers just because they are cheap.  I have to believe there are MANY girls out there just begging for a chance to be a GOV.  Bring them in for 30 days at a fair price and give them a guarantee that they can and will be extended if they prove their worth.  If they prove to be a mistake then RLC only has 30 days invested and can get rid of them and bring in someone else.  If they prove to be definite assets then keep them longer.  That seems to be a no brainer to me.  It not only retains subscribers but will bring in new subscriptions. 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I really hope you are wrong about that.

As far as your previous post I don't watch B2 so I know nothing about Amy.  Lorraine in B4, other than playing with Blair and Mike now and then hasn't shown a lot yet but she has had her moments and I think she may grow into her role more as she goes.  She just needs to spend more time with the B4 girls and less time with Blair and Mike.

As far as them not costing much I am a successful business owner and I've said this several times before.  You have to spend money to make money.   Not just spend it but spend it wisely.  That doesn't mean bringing back proven underperformers just because they are cheap.  I have to believe there are MANY girls out there just begging for a chance to be a GOV.  Bring them in for 30 days at a fair price and give them a guarantee that they can and will be extended if they prove their worth.  If they prove to be a mistake then RLC only has 30 days invested and can get rid of them and bring in someone else.  If they prove to be definite assets then keep them longer.  That seems to be a no brainer to me.  It not only retains subscribers but will bring in new subscriptions. 

As I have said before, the performers show up in the summer...we will se what we get then.