Free virus

Guest azerty75012

Guest Squirrel

I did some research on Linux, but I'm not educated in the terminology of the computer world enough. Both of my sets are Windozed based, and I was trying to see if Linux could be loaded onto a Windoze machine. I never did get the answer.

I just figure that I'll have to get a bare hard drive to load it and try the workings of it. But I mostly just use a computer for Internet and email. I don't think that I use 5% of it's capacity to do what it can do.

I no longer think I have the time to find out what the other 95% of my Windows 7 can do. In fact, I hate waiting for my Win7 machines boot, let alone waiting for them to accomplish anything. And I hate having to rebuild a Windows system and wait a week for Carbonite to restore all my information when the OS gets corrupted. And believe me, Windows will fail on you. Guaranteed.

I lost a lap-top hard drive (hard crash) and the damn "factory" disks were corrupted. Rather than buy another fucking license from MS, I bought a bigger replacement drive and installed Ubuntu Linux. It took about an hour to download and install it, and it recognized and automatically installed all the peripheral drivers for stuff like printers, wireless, etc. It boots in less than 30 seconds, my battery life-time has more than doubled, and I prefer it over any of the Win or Mac systems I've ever owned. It can be run along side either a mac or win system, or in stand-alone, and it's really quite fun, stable, free, and fast. It's my kinda ride... oh, and it comes with Firefox, LibreOffice, etc., and some free applications that are clearly as good or superior to expensive Win or Mac aps, and it doesn't need huge anti-virus systems hogging the overhead.

It's here: http://www.ubuntu.com/download

PM me if you have more questions.

I did some research on Linux, but I'm not educated in the terminology of the computer world enough. Both of my sets are Windozed based, and I was trying to see if Linux could be loaded onto a Windoze machine. I never did get the answer.

I just figure that I'll have to get a bare hard drive to load it and try the workings of it. But I mostly just use a computer for Internet and email. I don't think that I use 5% of it's capacity to do what it can do.

I no longer think I have the time to find out what the other 95% of my Windows 7 can do. In fact, I hate waiting for my Win7 machines boot, let alone waiting for them to accomplish anything. And I hate having to rebuild a Windows system and wait a week for Carbonite to restore all my information when the OS gets corrupted. And believe me, Windows will fail on you. Guaranteed.

I lost a lap-top hard drive (hard crash) and the damn "factory" disks were corrupted. Rather than buy another fucking license from MS, I bought a bigger replacement drive and installed Ubuntu Linux. It took about an hour to download and install it, and it recognized and automatically installed all the peripheral drivers for stuff like printers, wireless, etc. It boots in less than 30 seconds, my battery life-time has more than doubled, and I prefer it over any of the Win or Mac systems I've ever owned. It can be run along side either a mac or win system, or in stand-alone, and it's really quite fun, stable, free, and fast. It's my kinda ride... oh, and it comes with Firefox, LibreOffice, etc., and some free applications that are clearly as good or superior to expensive Win or Mac aps, and it doesn't need huge anti-virus systems hogging the overhead.

It's here: http://www.ubuntu.com/download

PM me if you have more questions.

Thanks, but I'll stick to Windows 8.1

Don't run this.

I tried running the script. The script is malicious. It does not open cams but opens your system to the scriptor for his control.

IF ANYONE INSTALLED IT PLEASE REMOVE THE FILE FROM YOUR TEMP FOLDER, (Stop the process "win0660" before you can delete that file)

Bappa (Newbie)