Lika & Carter (2019) Part #1

On 5/4/2019 at 9:43 PM, squish said:

In terms of their ability to hold our attention I would put them on a level with Charlee & Liss.

Thinking about it maybe not as Charlee & Liss were nice to look at.

9 minutes ago, squish said:

But as we know Paisley & Cletus are still around and planning to come back possibly?

Don't know if that is still a possibility but if it was it would be with other managers or even being independents. Happened recently with other houses that "lost" their manager because bad management and rules violations, on that cases they was "moved" to another managers

• Like 2

Its looks like another one bites the dust at this apartment, Lika has been packing up the bedroom over the past hour or so (though Carter and his friends are just hanging out playing cards in the kitchen).  Doesnt surprise me, they were not that active at all, it really wasn't a good fit for them.  

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well that’s a bummer! I guess the viewers have spoken. Who knows, maybe landlord is giving them the boot and they will move. 

On this case the tenants spoke before the viewers. They never wanted to be here 

• Like 1