Lika & Carter (2019) Part #1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me neither. I don't care if they come back. The site won't get better or worse because of them. Personally I think they were boring.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yet you know all about what happened here and about the various Lika’s. But it’s boring and you don’t watch it huh?

i don't know who any of them were or how many likas there were. the apt was probably the last 1 that i check or not even bothering to check. we all know that the vh deadwood needs to go & this apt should be 1 of the 1st to vanish. 

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yet you know all about what happened here and about the various Lika’s. But it’s boring and you don’t watch it huh? 👌

Yes it's boring you name it... Maybe would be more interesting when in a nice place with decent lighting

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think you need something else besides lighting to make it not be boring. They could install Casahot lighting and it would still be boring to you. 

It’s funny to me how people declare some apt too boring to watch and yet they seem to know about everything they happens there.

Maybe. Seems you have a problem when I say my opinion here... 🙄

Guest maitre197

@deadwood needs to go@ 

In the forests around Chernobyl today there is more life than on the site VHTV

07b0db1b-5cd0-41a7-9161-53f5e3c45a70__22

Hi @StnCld316 Lika & Carter were shown to be relocating but now have disappeared and their realm taken by Kenneka & Greg, so i don't know if you want to put them in the offline section or archives since they are not here.

• Like 3

On 5/20/2019 at 7:36 AM, Just In said:

Hi @StnCld316 Lika & Carter were shown to be relocating but now have disappeared and their realm taken by Kenneka & Greg, so i don't know if you want to put them in the offline section or archives since they are not here.

I'll just put them to the offline for now.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...