B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

Been playing catch up to see Ginger’s swan song with some excellent genuine pussy eating; none of the phoney stuff that some of the others practice. Isn’t it a shame though that they so often leave the best until the last days of their stay but still Pam’s move to be very close to her chum Amalia bodes well for the future 🤪

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Been playing catch up to see Ginger’s swan song with some excellent genuine pussy eating; none of the phoney stuff that some of the others practice. Isn’t it a shame though that they so often leave the best until the last days of their stay but still Pam’s move to be very close to her chum Amalia bodes well for the future 🤪

Not from what we saw last night.  Amalia wants a dollar and Pam is only willing to give a nickle. 

15 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley I don't know how you can say the viewer (meaning us) have conditioned RLC to provide girls that do nothing but masturbate and that's all.  There are very few of us that are satisfied with the constant bates and we BEG RLC to give us better.  Most of us are sick of the bates and the fake shows and crap.  This is not what voyeurs want to see day after day, night after night.  We pay for much better and we damn well deserve it.

I can say the viewer because that is who has allowed Grand Bate Central to exist.  This is nothing new and goes way back on CC/RLC and when I would ask if they wrote an email to RLC I would either get no reply or they would say no because RLC reads the forum.  Therefore you are stuck with what you get to this day.  Ever since the Barcelona apartments came on line, the majority of the people on this forum have treated the Barcelona girls like they really were Angels and have put these girls on a pedestal.  For a long time you couldn't say anything bad about those girls with out getting jumped on by a group of people from CC.  It's not quite so bad today as it was in the beginning but it does still exist.  I think part of the reason it's not so bad today is because somewhere along the line RLC started using girls from a different stable if you will and the CC members have seen a definite change in the caliber of the girls RLC hires.  The bottom line is this Don't......if your not bomb barding RLC's support group with emails, nothings going to change!!

Harley I understand what you are saying.  I don't know what happened back in the day but I read more complaints about the Barca girls than I read posts calling them angels.  In fact I have read very few calling them angles.  As far as emailing RLC I have done it twice in the  past almost 4 months and have gotten no reply either time.  Most of the posts I've read where members have emailed them say the same thing, they get no reply from RLC.  If RLC reads the emails we send then I have to believe they also read the posts we make so it seems like a waste of time.  If they ignore the emails they will ignore the posts and vice versa. 

34 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Harley I understand what you are saying.  I don't know what happened back in the day but I read more complaints about the Barca girls than I read posts calling them angels.  In fact I have read very few calling them angles.  As far as emailing RLC I have done it twice in the  past almost 4 months and have gotten no reply either time.  Most of the posts I've read where members have emailed them say the same thing, they get no reply from RLC.  If RLC reads the emails we send then I have to believe they also read the posts we make so it seems like a waste of time.  If they ignore the emails they will ignore the posts and vice versa. 

The reason you don't read a lot of posts calling them angels anymore is because of what I said in my earlier post.  The girls are coming from a different stable these days except for some of them that they just can't seem to keep out of the apartments/house....ie: REPEATS!!

I can assure you that they (RLC) reads the emails!  Just because they don't reply doesn't mean a thing.  First off, RLC is comprised of a bunch of lazy fucks....plain, pure, and simple. Secondly, RLC doesn't give a rats ass about you people that subscribe as long as they get their money each month!!  I have seen to many instances where RLC fucked over the viewer and I know you have seen at least a couple of them in the short time you've been watching RLC!

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kelly bating

The bate is on, on the sheet
Inside your head, on every beat
And the bate's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the bate is on

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action I've been looking out for you
Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
(Tell me can you feel it)
The bate is on, the bate is on, the bate is on
Oh it's on the sheet, the bate is on

Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
Caught up in the action I've been looking out for you
Oh-wo-ho, oh-wo-ho
The bate is on (yeah) the bate is on, the bate is on
(Burning, burning, burning)
It's on the sheet, the bate is on

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The reason you don't read a lot of posts calling them angels anymore is because of what I said in my earlier post.  The girls are coming from a different stable these days except for some of them that they just can't seem to keep out of the apartments/house....ie: REPEATS!!

I can assure you that they (RLC) reads the emails!  Just because they don't reply doesn't mean a thing.  First off, RLC is comprised of a bunch of lazy fucks....plain, pure, and simple. Secondly, RLC doe2 sn't give a rats ass about you people that subscribe as long as they get their money each month!!  I have seen to many instances where RLC fucked over the viewer and I know you have seen at least a couple of them in the short time you've been watching RLC!

That's my point.  If they don't give a rats ass about us then why waste our time emailing them?

It's a shame Kelly is leaving, her and Amalia seem to get along well, given some time something could have developed and seeing Amalia being more aggressive than Ginger maybe getting Kelly to give into her one night. (well as long as she can keep her from her phone).  

Kelly and Amalia were just in the bathroom brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed.  Kelly took her panties off, sniffed them and threw them right in the waste basket.  I don't even want to know why.🤢