B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Pam is crazy if she thinks we believed she was licking Amalia's pussy.  Even hiding everything with her hair you could tell she was a good couple inches up Amalia's belly from her pussy.

I think she was by the reaction of Amalia 😄

Just now, Fagen said:

I think she was by the reaction of Amalia 😄

Well you can think that if you want.  She's as good at pretending as Pam is but at least when Amalia eats pussy you can see it is real.

Si Amalia allume la lumiere,elle va eblouir tout le quartier residentiel...

Quelle bombass... :biggrin:

Aside

Bye Bye girls,have fun,damn i love B1's mood,and mostly Am's mood... :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, winnlove said:

Oui, elle va sortir avec juste un corpo in trincea sexy e figlio manteau rouge ... Aucune robe dessous! Wow..

pay attention to what you say, the girls came out with a coat, just because they forgot to dress and not because they went to work in a club

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

pay attention to what you say, the girls came out with a coat, just because they forgot to dress and not because they went to work in a club

I hate to burst anybody's bubble but that wasn't a coat.  It was a dress and a nice one at that.  Look at her at the hall mirror at 21:10 on replay and you can clearly see it is a nice dress with a wide belt.  She looked good enough to eat.  They all looked good.

il y a 57 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Sergio, comme d'habitude tu fous ton bordel!!!
Je n'ai jamais dis que les filles allaient travailler dans un club, et comme d'hab' tu dévie la vérité!! 
J'ai juste dis ce que j'ai vu, et je ne suis pas le seul, alors tes commentaires à la mort-moi-le-noeud, tu les gardes pour toi, ok??