B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Daniela BF there somewhere ? that is the only sex you will see from her. The other two girls are nothing more than just click baiters.

damn if what we seen from Daniela .then from Amalia is click baiters I will have to take them. over all that anna showed in all her stays any day...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

damn if what we seen from Daniela .then from Amalia is click baiters I will have to take them. over all that anna showed in all her stays any day...

Well I have no idea who Anna is but I don't believe for a minute this was clickbait tonight.  It didn't go off like we wanted because Amalia had some sort of problem that shut her off completely and then Pam got a bug up her ass too.  Daniela was really in the mood to party tonight and I think she would have gone past her self imposed limit tonight if the other 2 had cooperated.  I know she was drunk and that was the only reason she got so wild and horny but it wasn't click bait.  I had to shut down for over an hour and missed everything after Pam was standing over Amalia on the sofa but from reading these posts I understand Daniela got quite sick.  I hope her hangover isn't too bad in the morning.  I also hope Amalia gets over whatever was up with her tonight.  IMHO Amalia and Daniela are very real girls in all respects.  I like Pam but she is definitely a show girl. 

I like this apartment with these 3 girls.  They have brought life back to B1.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I have no idea who Anna is but I don't believe for a minute this was clickbait tonight.  It didn't go off like we wanted because Amalia had some sort of problem that shut her off completely and then Pam got a bug up her ass too.  Daniela was really in the mood to party tonight and I think she would have gone past her self imposed limit tonight if the other 2 had cooperated.  I know she was drunk and that was the only reason she got so wild and horny but it wasn't click bait.  I had to shut down for over an hour and missed everything after Pam was standing over Amalia on the sofa but from reading these posts I understand Daniela got quite sick.  I hope her hangover isn't too bad in the morning.  I also hope Amalia gets over whatever was up with her tonight.  IMHO Amalia and Daniela are very real girls in all respects.  I like Pam but she is definitely a show girl. 

I like this apartment with these 3 girls.  They have brought life back to B1.

To me they are all show girls, but I also like this apartmen with these girls.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Clinical symptoms of over masturbation in hot young Russian shaven girls,  are lack of feeling in the clitoral, labial or vaginal area. In early stages though, it's just vomiting...😏

LMAO

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO

and you know if it was karol in that same bed. the cams would have just gone offline ..just like they did not only in b1 on her stay there , and the very same thing when  she stayed in b4 .but that was only when her b/f was there and the only time she was facing the cams.so that says why the cams just went offline.🤔🤣..and if any one was part of rlc then they know that was the only time cam 3-2 in b4 went offline when it first opened. .and then cam 10 in b1 when it came back online...so that happening to the same girl in two apt. on two of her last stays tell it all..and there was a girl that was part of b2.then b1 and then went to b4 .on her very first stay and not one time did her cams ever just go offline for nothing .but when anita  fell off the bed in b4 in dalia's room. that was the only time

• Like 1

Watching Amalia in the tub right now it looks like someone took a hammer to her legs.  What the hell do these girls do to get so bruised up like that?  She isn't the first one I've seen like that either.  I think just recently Adelita in B1 was in the same shape.  The must really play rough.