B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic April #4 / May #1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just hope she does fart...she could take cam 12 out...😏

and I don't think it will go offline ..like it would if karol was there.and we all seen that happened ..

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hahahahahahahaha you're fucking hilarious. You have fuck all to say, so you drag the old skeletons out of the closet 😏

Change the record my friend...I've got you in my pocket...I embarrassed you last time and can easily do it again...But I'll just let you do it yourself 

Btw, I'm sure you're a canny lad in real life...😉

im just saying .what we all have seen .and that's something you don't like..and can you say that you have seen a cam just go offline .and stay offline like we all seen with a girl not just one time .but two times in two apartments like we seen with karol ….and you say you don't like the girls doing nothing but show ..but who left rlc to show up on another site ...🤔🤔

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

im just saying .what we all have seen .and that's something you don't like..and can you say that you have seen a cam just go offline .and stay offline like we all seen with a girl not just one time .but two times in two apartments like we seen with karol ….and you say you don't like the girls doing nothing but show ..but who left rlc to show up on another site ...🤔🤔

damn only if I could remember her name ..but I know someone who can ..🤔😉

26 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Ok Bud...This is my last post on this particular topic (and I've said that a few times to you in the past)...Why do you keep dragging up Karol, Anna and maybe one or 2 others. These girls are history, and nobody wants to talk about them now. Plus, Karol and the offline cam incidents are total BS. They were then and they are now. Youre probably the only guy out of about 10,000 who believes that...

As for Nicole, because you're allowed to call her by her pretend name, you know, I've spoken to her and Karl quite a few times...They really wanted to come back to RLC in a Couples on vacation apt, but there wasn't a space for them...probably because they manage their own place, so they decided on VHTV...I don't subscribe, but it appears to me, from stuff given to me, the most genuine couple over there...

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok Bud...This is my last post on this particular topic (and I've said that a few times to you in the past)...Why do you keep dragging up Karol, Anna and maybe one or 2 others. These girls are history and nit the here right now, and nobody wants to talk about them now. Plus, Karol and the offline cam incidents are total BS. They were then and they are now. Youre probably the only guy out of about 10,000 who believes that...

As for Nicole, because you're allowed to call her by her pretend name, you know, I've spoken to her and Karl quite a few times...They really wanted to come back to RLC in a Couples on vacation apt, but there wasn't a space for them...probably because they manage their own place, so they decided on VHTV...I don't subscribe, but it appears to me, from stuff given to me, the most genuine couple over there...

it would cost RLC to much in cams to have karol back .sorry but they had to replace  a cam in b4 when she was there and then again in b1 when it reopened ..and we pay enough now.so please tell her don't come back...we all don't want for RLC to up the price so karol can come back...   and you have a very nice night

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

it would cost RLC to much in cams to have karol back .sorry but they had to replace  a cam in b4 when she was there and then again in b1 when it reopened ..and we pay enough now.so please tell her don't come back...we all don't want for RLC to up the price so karol can come back...   and you have a very nice night

You too Bud...We'll have to have a coupla Buds together one night...😉

...but it's a bit gassy for me 😏

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I did!...I rolled over to her in bed last night, put my arm around her and said 'please don't go back to one of the Barca houses again! There's a guy there called Bud, who hammers you for no reason, plus I don't want you flaunting yourself in front of everyone anymore and showing off your fabulous pussy. Your bearded Ex is the past now and you're with me now'...Then we fucked, but the lighting was shite...😏