Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
24 minutes ago, dogandabone said:

It happened on VH. If I post the picture will I get banned?

nope, do it

5 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Clara's tried it over and over. But the result is hopeless. Tom is so honest. 👼

I watched the Clara/Tom thing way back and before I had timeline.The amount of wasted hours and I eventually gave up.Even with timeline it was like reading War and Peace.Clara is lovely  though.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Amy3knows that. She is trolling with a different account. Don't feed the troll.

Thanks for the warning. I did not know. 

It's a pity that a troll like me can't identify another troll. :(

• Like 4

On 7/10/2019 at 7:25 AM, Dave 27 said:

I cannot for the life of me work out how any CC member can comment on here on who have happy or sad lives when we all hide behind a cloak of anonymity.We don't even know each other to be able to properly judge.Ok I love chatting on here and have closer ties with some than others and that's fine but actually KNOWING about their lives Nah that's not possible.IMO take people on here as you find them and don't try and judge something you know nothing about.

Wow I think you just had a moment, do you need to sit and rest for min or two just so you don't fall over with that big heed o yers.🤣🤣🤣

p.s Just taking the piss.👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah well suppose we are all trolls one way or the other lol

Haha! Had a good laugh at that. Funny cause to one degree or another it’s true. 

Ok, my trolling days are ended. Had a little fun with it, but I’ll let it go. I’ll kick the sand back in the box on my way out. Don’t take everything so seriously guys. It’s just a forum and place to have some fun. Lighten up! I’ll try to listen to my own advice as well. Peace be with you guys .See ya! ❤️❤️❤️