Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

2 hours ago, sereno said:

We all need to take a chill pill.

Clara is a big girl with big girl panties, and she does not need anyone telling her what to do, one way or the other.

The same way even I don't have the right to tell anyone what to do, even as I post this.  We are all entitled to our own opinions.  Remember these are always based on our own beliefs and colored by our own upbringing, circumstances and life experiences.  So everyone can and will have/see/interpret/feel/ like/dislike/love/hate differently.

Thank you a lot)

• Like 2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

But the site says she hasn't been on for 2 days!

it was a bug I think, now the site say she was online 25 mn ago,

I watched her show  and it was exactly the same classic hitachi show she does on VH nothing more

Clara, another option to earn more money on VH without having to go through the hoop of almost all the tenants, that is CB, would be to make more parties in your apartment with friends, couples and enjoy sex openly and without upholstery, that is, total exchanges Trios... have you ever thought about it? Chatubarte just means forging your life completely.

• Like 2