Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, Robwin said:

Love the CB title lol, obviously likes our nickname for her, the bendover queen. Well done Clara love the sense of humour ❤

I'm glad that you appreciated, that was exactly what was intended)

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hate it when tenants hide from the cams. lol

I prefer a little mystery. In my opinion, voyeurism is more enjoyable if it involves some effort and patience. For example, they had a dressing room in their first house. I'd try to watch what's going on in the bathroom camera. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I hear you. I am a voyeur too. BUT, to expect that to occur on VHTV is folly. When tenants are in a competition for viewer tips there is very little room for things that are not done for purpose. Since they all are doing a show when it comes to virtually anything sexual it no longer impacts my voyeur sensibilities, else the only other option is the exit. I try to just enjoy for what it is and just enjoy the shows like a person who enjoys watching exhibitionists. It’s still voyeurism, just not fly on the wall type voyeurism. I accept it the way it is. 

I think like you. When I want to watch the real voyeur, Diana and Alan in Camarads are attracted to me. Boring but non-industrial real life. 

• Like 4