Clara & Stas (2019) Part #2

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hacıvat

clara mübarek kurban bayramını kutlar dudaklarından öperim annenin bayramını kutlar ellerinden öperim stas ın da bayramını kutlar yanaklarından öperim.

13 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

clara mübarek kurban bayramını kutlar dudaklarından öperim annenin bayramını kutlar ellerinden öperim stas ın da bayramını kutlar yanaklarından öperim.

kesin onlar bu bayram geyiğe girdiler. aşağısı kurtarmaz. bu 250 gram nelere kadir, ne delikanlıları bitiriyor. 

6 hours ago, Clara said:

I am the way I am. Everyone is free to choose. What you choose is what you get.

claraxcf.png.90c03c4781bdf05953ce38d11ca3d847.png484eeec37a4aaa16b65803549c0cclra.png.d7a30436b4a7290aaac9a342259f225a.png

Lovely words, Clara. I have a story to share with you; surrender your body to pleasure, and I will dominate you, in our moment of lust. I felt my hot breath running down your neck while your heart listen. I imagine myself inside of you with my tongue and fingers. And it ended with your ass on my lips. "So hot, so wet.". I'm about to make this a night; we will never forget. My desperate need for you is exploding into the stars. Was it my tongue that made you scream out my name? Thanks for existing! Joey 01.gif.b6df42e3a27aaadb4b5a2b075fcbf2e0.gif Thanks for the pictures Rap n' Life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

claraxcf.png.90c03c4781bdf05953ce38d11ca3d847.png484eeec37a4aaa16b65803549c0cclra.png.d7a30436b4a7290aaac9a342259f225a.png

Lovely words, Clara. I have a story to share with you; surrender your body to pleasure, and I will dominate you, in our moment of lust. I felt my hot breath running down your neck while your heart listen. I imagine myself inside of you with my tongue and fingers. And it ended with your ass on my lips. "So hot, so wet.". I'm about to make this a night; we will never forget. My desperate need for you is exploding into the stars. Was it my tongue that made you scream out my name? Thanks for existing! Joey 01.gif.b6df42e3a27aaadb4b5a2b075fcbf2e0.gif Thanks for the pictures Rap n' Life.

very passionately)

• Like 1