Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

Just now, Gudari said:

I also say it for other tenants, not just for them but... She was crying on the couch?

When the couple participate even if it's like herman or Stephan i don't see it as any problem.. Agree in situations that isn't like that and one of the couple is dumped to a different room
Yes.. and then went to bathroom twice

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

Cuando la pareja participar aunque sea como Herman o Stephan i no lo veo como cualquier problema .. De acuerdo en situaciones que no es así y uno de la pareja se vuelca en una habitación diferente
Sí .. y luego se fue al cuarto de baño dos veces

Damn, this is completely disgusting on his part! He doesn't deserve to be here and Alisha doesn't deserve a guy like that! And very badly on the part of the guest if she has also seen it. I guess the guest knows that the other girl who lives there is his partner...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I still do not understand practically all the girls of VH to allow so clearly that their partners (men) to fuck other guests being present or not in the sexual act and yet they do nothing with other children. I can agree with some of them that do not want to do or that's what they say... But they don't think it... I think that they themselves or VH (who knows...) are promoting on this site a part of machismo that people like me are totally against.

A hilarious statement coming from someone who goes on and on about wanting to see Melissa with other guys even though Sergio has done no such action.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Una declaración hilarante viniendo de alguien que sigue y sigue sobre el deseo de ver a Melissa con otros chicos a pesar de que Sergio ha hecho tal acción.

No friend No! I want to see Melissa with other kids because I like women and I love Melissa. Just like Dominessa too. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see Sergio or Daniel with other girls, quite the opposite! I like exchanges, but total and consented exchanges, not part of them, but they don't. For both sides!

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Una declaración hilarante viniendo de alguien que sigue y sigue sobre el deseo de ver a Melissa con otros chicos a pesar de que Sergio ha hecho tal acción.

You never happened to say something you would never do, that you will not do and time after, by circumstances of life, to change the routine, or leave your comfort zone do you end up doing? In the end, many times in life we have to eat our own words for our actions. I'm one of them, I'm not perfect, and you?

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I also say it for other tenants, not just for them but... She was crying on the couch?

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

On the couch and in the bathroom

I am going to be a die hard fan of Alisha. 

Davis needs to understand that Alisha is the main participant here. Not sure if anybody cares about Davis, but  Alisha is the read deal here. If Davis is smart (I can tell he tries to be) then he better to do his bast to keep Alisha happy.

I noticed Alisha is neat, clean and very organized. She has reasonably good computer digital skills too. A lovely woman every man would dream. I hope Alisha looks at VH as an opportunity, grab some good cash and build a life that she likes and deserves. 

• Like 3

But what kind of discussion is this Alisha? You have to send him to the shit, out of the apartment and never speak again or see him again! I don't believe anything about either of us anymore! Very false, false tears...