Alisha & Davis (2019) Part #1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Last night = situation with the other girl and alisha crying and then the arguing.. 

Okay I thought something new. But I saw they slept separately again. I don't think they are a couple anymore. 

They did not do much together at all before too. She was doing her towel fake shows and he was rarely home or did other things. 

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Besides, why do you care? She’s just a fake towelhead right? 

She does cam stuff to get extra cash that she needs, since Davis is not supporting her as much.

I am watching details of her daily life and she seems to be very organized and neat girl. Could be a dream girl for a wise guy - not Davis.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

She does cam stuff to get extra cash that she needs, since Davis is not supporting her as much.

I am watching details of her daily life and she seems to be very organized and neat girl. Could be a dream girl for a wise guy - not Davis.

Usually I don't join in when it's about blaming the guys here. But I think here it is obvious to everybody she is not happy with him at all.  She cried a lot lately. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Usually I don't join in when it's about blaming the guys here.

Agree, that is not the right thing to do.

I am simply a fan of Alisha. 

• Like 3