R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread May #2 / June #1

Realy Strange.This put in big evidence how much we need at least two good roommates places.When this one is quited we don't have any alternative with this style😣,yes Barca places are also kinda roommates places but..it's Barca places and it's diferent from an normal place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Stefan preparing dinner,think We gona have an threesome tonight with Katya.................just kidding..just kiddinggg.

You will be right with a threesome: Stefan&Kristy&you on the screen   😁

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Kristy with you and Stefan? Like I said; if so, I feel sorry for Kristy.

And I feel sorry for Kristy that she has sex with Stefan and not with a guy who would take care of her satisfaction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Calle said:

And I feel sorry for Kristy that she has sex with Stefan and not with a guy who would take care of her satisfaction.

Agree Calle. But this is Russia. The orthodox church (enemy of sex) has returned after the Sovjet Union finished. Part of that is a macho culture, where the satisfaction of women doesn't exist. Kristy's BF seems to part of that culture, he doesn't know about sex. Bottom line she with her looks and qualities could do much better. But is she smart enough to go for that? Can she overcome her sexual issues, with a better guy? BF cooks for her, so is this serious? Kids? Hope not. We'll see.

• Like 1