Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

5 hours ago, xenontrioxide said:

That was fucking weird!!!!!!  Loads of groping, kissing and heavy petting, and even a cock lick from Jane, surely the prelude to the fucking of Jewell's life, but NO! She's naked and bedding down of the guestroom  floor.

that's one weird biatch!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The newest apartment to fall prey to BS BAIT and CLICK for TOP CAM  CRAP. Really Really Sad day for RLC

The once stellar best voyeur apartment on RLC has now gone to the Click Bait Showtime Scenario. 

Jewel is nothing more than a prop now, and long way from once magnificent PERFECT LITTLE JEWEL

As high the expectation as low the disappointment

really. I don't understand this she is simple regular cute girl not playing games as fancy girl (as most RLC girls) use minimal makeup and not wearing bra 😄 I guess she came from the middle class as many Russian families diligent girl wakeup early for work according to the sun tanning lines she not working in office (like Hakeem 😃

Il y a 6 heures, xenontrioxide a dit :

That was fucking weird!!!!!!  Loads of groping, kissing and heavy petting, and even a cock lick from Jane, surely the prelude to the fucking of Jewell's life, but NO! She's naked and bedding down of the guestroom  floor.

Out on the town last night so I missed this action.  I'm assuming there was a clean start on the grid, some smooth negotiation of the corners and good acceleration down the straight, but an almighty crash just before the finish line.  Should I bother watching the race highlights?

• Like 1

All three up early. Jewel with some deep cleaning in the guestroom, including loading up bags of what I suspect are Katia's clothes that have been there for quite some time. Spring cleaning?

Or something more. 

Jane's cooking, Dick in his excersise routine.

9 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I don't know if you have figured this our yet. But it's not about sex for Jewel. She likes the affection, the cuddling, all the intimacy of being with and close to Dick and Jane.

You can see it. I have a strange feeling we will not see it much longer though.

I would love to see Katia again but I will only see her in replays on RLCVip replays that are still available. 

I'm starting to agree. Looking back, Dick never put his hand between Jewell's legs, never fondled her chest, he seemed about to take her top off but only pushed it up to rub her back. The lack of a coital conclusion would've made a lot more sense had it not been for the fact that they've had sex in the past.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, franklin said:

Out on the town last night so I missed this action.  I'm assuming there was a clean start on the grid, some smooth negotiation of the corners and good acceleration down the straight, but an almighty crash just before the finish line.  Should I bother watching the race highlights?

i like the way you put things!!

• Like 1

As weird as she seems to be, I've actually began to appreciate the little Jewell. I think her affection is more in the direction of Jane (pardon the pun) with a little dick thrown in. If she were to move in with them I think her life might change for the better. Intriguing.

• Like 1