Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #5

Il y a 8 heures, rebliz a dit :

she is making mistake with these flowers it's not healthy despite that the day they source for oxygen at night they emit carbon dioxide especially in closed space

I'll assume you're joking because that's an urban myth.  Jewel breathes out more carbon dioxide in every single minute 24/7 than a bunch of flowers with leaves will emit in a week of nights.   :wink:

• Like 2

il y a 56 minutes, franklin a dit :

Je suppose que vous plaisantez parce que c'est un mythe urbain. Jewel expire plus de dioxyde de carbone en une minute 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7, qu'un bouquet de fleurs avec des feuilles n'en émettra en une semaine.   :clin d'œil:

donc je risque rien avec mes 10 pots de cannabis dans ma chambre 😀😀😀 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

I'll assume you're joking because that's an urban myth.  Jewel breathes out more carbon dioxide in every single minute 24/7 than a bunch of flowers with leaves will emit in a week of nights.   :wink:

Yue are absolutely wrong on day light hours plant mostly the green ones to absorbed the carbon dioxide and emit oxygen That why the world and urban areas need forests and parks. with some amount of carbon dioxide in in closed little room there is possibility for Carbon dioxide poisoning. we all these that to breathe absorbed the oxygen  and emit carbon dioxide 24/7

BTW, all the cars emit carbon dioxide 

il y a 31 minutes, rebliz a dit :

Yue are absolutely wrong on day light hours plant mostly the green ones to absorbed the carbon dioxide and emit oxygen That why the world and urban areas need forests and parks. with some amount of carbon dioxide in in closed room there is possibility for Carbon dioxide poisoning. we all these that to breathe absorbed the oxygen  and emit carbon dioxide 24/7

BTW, all the cars emit carbon dioxide 

I'd really like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.  I'll call your misunderstanding and raise you my Masters in Biological Science.

If your reasoning was correct then sleeping in the same room as another human (who would emit thousands of times as much carbon dioxide than any plant at night) would be fatal.

Type "should I remove plants from a room at night?" into Google and let us know how many pages you find that confirm your belief.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, franklin said:

I'd really like to agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.  I'll call your misunderstanding and raise you my Masters in Biological Science.

If your reasoning was correct then sleeping in the same room as another human (who would emit thousands of times as much carbon dioxide than any plant at night) would be fatal.

Type "should I remove plants from a room at night?" into Google and let us know how many pages you find that confirm your belief.

As I was younger at school (it was a long time ago there was no google) that what I have learned 

I am happy that shared your knowledge 💓  

• Like 1