B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Daniela

This is the first time I've looked in since Daniela and Pam were messing around in Pams bed and getting Amalia and her bf to come.

I read that they have fucked and Amalia gave him a bj. 

I see now the bf and Daniela are gone and Pam is sitting om Amalia's lap kissing her.   Anything I've missed?

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

This is the first time I've looked in since Daniela and Pam were messing around in Pams bed and getting Amalia and her bf to come.

I read that they have fucked and Amalia gave him a bj. 

I see now the bf and Daniela are gone and Pam is sitting om Amalia's lap kissing her.   Anything I've missed?

nope - they have been drinking - some games at the table 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

nope - they have been drinking - some games at the table 

Don't tell me.  The same kind lr lame party games we've seen in B2 and B3 and B4, especially when there is a guy there? Charades and the slips of paper game and twister and cards?  Damn, I thought B1 was better than that.  This is why I didn't want a bf coming in.  I wish Amalia had gone to see him.  I know, I've said that before

9 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just sat down to breakfast, turned RLC on and my breakfast was immediately ruined when I saw this big bare chested, tattoo covered guy in B1.  I knew all 3 girls had bf's but I was really hoping when the time came they would go visit them, NOT have them come here.  This apartment is going to suck now until he's gone.

Thanks a lot Amalia.

looking a girl fucking for real is very awful 😁😁😁😁

• Like 2

The ONLY good thing I can find to say is I checked back on replay to when he arrived with Amalia and all he brought was a small black backpack and half of what was in it was stuff he brought for Amalia so unless he's going to wear the same clothes every day hopefully this will be a very short visit.