Locking Isebel & Dork-celo's living room cam.

mkryan1

I'll tell you, what this did was just SOOOO unnecessary. I mean, damn, what are they going to do if all the couples start fuckin everywhere in their fuckin pads, lock ALL the cams??? (Say in a dork voice)> "Derrr, hey boss! Derrr, they keep fuckin on the couch and Errbody can see der p.p.'s!" "Oh shit, Simon, we can't have that now can we?" "Lock up that cam!". Fuckin idiots.

Guest Squirrel

Maybe it's also possible that RLC did this hideous thing because the other tenants complained that no one was watching them much any more...

Voyeurs are all brothers and sisters, but exhibitionists view each other as competitors for attention...

Wow.. I go away a few days and this.. yes i know i am late..i will read the threads to follow up..But it sucks..

I guess we are lucky that Isabel is an exhibitionist..  she likes to be the show...

Now that we can't see the couch they may get it cleaned it has seen it"s share....LOL. :D

If they all like Isabel I would pay and watch again But the rest do nothing when I pay to see some action lol not to pay and see they sleep and eat and on there computers 3 months I paid and only Isabel was doing all the work for RLC Monastery the res sucks 

This couple has done it all over except the hallway.. then again i could be wrong ;) .. if this is the case the only cam that will be free will be the hall...

The living room was great and  because of it people subscribe to see the locked rooms which were even better.. this is just my opinion.. i will enjoy while it last.. :)

RLC try to get potential subscribers or get the ones you lost back with what was done here..

I think that anyone with a membership should revoke it in protest.

But then if you're paying for it, who cares about the moochers?

Next, they'll shut down Maya and Stepans cam down.

After that they'll shut the whole site down for freebies. That'll make Nicky boy real happy.

yes makes me Happy if the shot down realife Monastery if we pay to see then the rest sould be like Isabel then I pay to watch that makes me happy :-) and I pay that time to reallife voyeur not Monastery  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Maybe it's also possible that RLC did this hideous thing because the other tenants complained that no one was watching them much any more...

Voyeurs are all brothers and sisters, but exhibitionists view each other as competitors for attention...

Maybe... but why would the other couples complain? if they show some more (be honest thats what people come for here) they would have more viewers, look at lora, before she was my favorite girl on RLC, but every time she changes her bra she turn her back to the camera. Then I think : ''why do you want to be part of this if youre scared to the camera's?''

Ontopic xd,

I hope they change it back after a while, if you need premium to see a couch is a little pathetic....