B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic May #3

Judging by the way the oldies have returned and been totally transformed characters, Loraine for example, and the fact that b2 has been a nunnery for the last month, I reckon Sofie and co. are going to raise the bar yet again. Let’s not forget Sofie is not an angel as she demonstrated when getting shagged on cam by that American guy the time before last. The question is who is big Chris going to shag next and when will the other hired hand who appeared last night turn up again and join in another orgy with Amelia, Daniela, Pam and co. and maybe involve the b2 and b4 squads. Cat houses indeed! 😉

• Like 1

Just now, happyman88 said:

Judging by the way the oldies have returned and been totally transformed characters, Loraine for example, and the fact that b2 has been a nunnery for the last month, I reckon Sofie and co. are going to raise the bar yet again. Let’s not forget Sofie is not an angel as she demonstrated when getting shagged on cam by that American guy the time before last. The question is who is big Chris going to shag next and when will the other hired hand who appeared last night turn up again and join in another orgy with Amelia, Daniela, Pam and co. and maybe involve the b2 and b4 squads. Cat houses indeed! 😉

Amen to all you said brother!!

• Like 1

Ur body makes me totally crazy about you...

I hate that nice white pants...

I want to see ur unbeatable gap...

ASide

Sofie is very fragile,it is her weak point...👀

ASide II

SOOOOOOOOOOFIE ur a GoDDess... :heart: