Giafollower

Guest Exotic Gia?

Guest Exotic Gia?

I'm the only one who sees something exotic in Gia? her eyes, her hair, her body ... perhaps some japanese gene?  ???

I do not think Gia has a Japanese origin, it is one of the most beautiful women in RLC, but the problem is that nothing ever happened in that apartment and that you can barely catch Gia in a shower scene or dressing scene. Also: The camera's in that apartment are by far from insufficient

Guest Bambina

I do not think Gia has a Japanese origin, it is one of the most beautiful women in RLC, but the problem is that nothing ever happened in that apartment and that you can barely catch Gia in a shower scene or dressing scene. Also: The camera's in that apartment are by far from insufficient

I too have noticed, especially by her hair and eyes. Some Asian trait, but can not describe exactly.

Guest LezVoyeur

I too have noticed, especially by her hair and eyes. Some Asian trait, but can not describe exactly.

Works for me!  ::)