B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I honestly don't think RLC is just going to pull the rug out from under us.  There has to be a logical explanation for this.  I just hope they get the issue resolved quickly.  I have my cataract surgery tomorrow and will be off work until Monday.  I don't want to spend that time sitting around doing nothing.  

then don't Don't.......take a kid fishing or just go fishing!  As for there being a logical explanation.......i'm sure there is but you will probably never know what it was.  Good luck on your cataract surgery tomorrow!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is not much overhead with a business like RLC other than the obvious and as long as they have been online they have recouped their money 10 fold.  the fat cats of RLC are still going to be fat cats and the runts of the litter (entertainers) will just have to find another site to work for.  if they are truly shutdown, and unless ordered by the courts, i doubt seriously that any of you will receive any kind of refund.

well if it doesnt work and there is no response.. then i remember some smarty pants on this forum have claimed to have been in touch with some of those girls personally like Leora etc.. plus some claim to have traced their social media accounts.. then those guys may just have to contact those girls to know the real story if possible...

Just now, Zinc said:

well if it doesnt work and there is no response.. then i remember some smarty pants on this forum have claimed to have been in touch with some of those girls personally like Leora etc.. plus some claim to have traced their social media accounts.. then those guys may just have to contact those girls to know the real story if possible...

yes, i've spoken to some of them myself in the past but that was a long time ago.  It will be the only way you will kind of know what happened is if someone talked to one of the tenants but there is no guarantee that they are going to know the real story.

then don't Don't.......take a kid fishing or just go fishing!  As for there being a logical explanation.......i'm sure there is but you will probably never know what it was.  Good luck on your cataract surgery tomorrow!!

Thanks Harley.  From what I understand I have a lot of restrictions the first several days so there won't be any fishing.  I'll find things to stay occupied though.  Drinking copious amounts of Corona comes to mind.  😋

yes, i've spoken to some of them myself in the past but that was a long time ago.  It will be the only way you will kind of know what happened is if someone talked to one of the tenants but there is no guarantee that they are going to know the real story.

yeah even if we dont know the reason.. atleast we will know if the business is closed for good... but still logically it doesnt make sense as they have added new apartments recently.. if they were planning something like this..there would be some signs...

When you hoover over the various rooms in the european apts the thumbnail shows current time picture. eg Hakeem has a girl on the sofa. 

How can I hover over the various rooms when I can't even log in at all?

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks Harley.  From what I understand I have a lot of restrictions the first several days so there won't be any fishing.  I'll find things to stay occupied though.  Drinking copious amounts of Corona comes to mind.  😋

just don't get carried away and possibly mess up the surgery!

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

yeah even if we dont know the reason.. atleast we will know if the business is closed for good... but still logically it doesnt make sense as they have added new apartments recently.. if they were planning something like this..there would be some signs...

i'm just saying that I don't think they were planning anything like this but they were aware of something like this happening possibly.

just don't get carried away and possibly mess up the surgery!

I won't.  No drinking until after the surgery.  The restrictions are no physical exercise, no lifting more than 5 lbs and no bending over.  For 5 days.  Those things can put pressure on the optic nerve and that's a no-no

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I won't.  No drinking until after the surgery.  The restrictions are no physical exercise, no lifting more than 5 lbs and no bending over.  For 5 days.  Those things can put pressure on the optic nerve and that's a no-no

they should have said no RLC!!  that would definitely put pressure on the optic nerves lol :)...........and no Monica!!

• Like 1