B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

they should have said no RLC!!  that would definitely put pressure on the optic nerves lol :)...........and no Monica!!

Harley you're just no fun at all.   😑

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is only one thing that if i lost it, i might as well be dead, and that's my vision!!

I hear ya my friend.  Believe me the possibility of the surgery going wrong has crossed my mind but the surgeon has a great reputation and an almost flawless track record for success and I just refuse to even consider the possibility of something going wrong.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I hear ya my friend.  Believe me the possibility of the surgery going wrong has crossed my mind but the surgeon has a great reputation and an almost flawless track record for success and I just refuse to even consider the possibility of something going wrong.

i think you will be alright, they have pretty much perfected all the eye surgeries these days.  you will do fine Don't so Don't worry about it!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think you will be alright, they have pretty much perfected all the eye surgeries these days.  you will do fine Don't so Don't worry about it!

Thanks.  I'm sure everything will be piece of cake.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks.  I'm sure everything will be piece of cake.  

The worst part for me is having to put drops in my eyes 3 times a day for 21 days.  I HATE putting drops in my eyes.

hmmm interesting...hopefully they are reorganizing the eastern european apartments... btw.. since early 2019 i have been having constant streaming problems with RLC.. its just not smooth enough.. not surprised that at the moment it looks lightening fast...