B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

get somebody else to do it then silly

Good thought but that's not happening.  No way would I let any of the clumsy oafs that work for me get anywhere near my eyes and besides I just don't impose on anyone.  I'll do it, I just won't like it

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Good thought but that's not happening.  No way would I let any of the clumsy oafs that work for me get anywhere near my eyes and besides I just don't impose on anyone.  I'll do it, I just won't like it

you Will do it and you Will like it!!

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

At least we have the vacation apartments so im happy.

Lowered the price too.....Standard (19.95), Premium + Replay (34.95)......For 8 apartments plus replay...it should be be £20 for a month at the very most

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Lowered the price too.....Standard (19.95), Premium + Replay (34.95)......For 8 apartments plus replay...it should be be £20 for a month at the very most

I think maybe the russian apts. are coming back if they get things sorted out.

the way they have restructured the subscription.. i think it will take some time.. they cant survive without the Leora apartment.. she was their main marketing executive..lool

also worried about other girls who were getting paid to just come to the apartment for shower/sleep...maybe they already knew that the end was coming..🤐

3 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It will be helpful if RLC could give us an update on the situation....

It is unfortunately very clear ST...

Russians apt are GONE and never come back...