B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's why she's leaving. I think there were many signs tonight that Nate would be all over her like a rash, and Belle would be happy for him to be, and she was uncomfortable with it. I expected nothing more from her, tbh. But that's not being disrespectful to her...quite the opposite really. She's set her bar and she's sticking to it...Personally I'm pleased she didn't get drawn into a threesome .

Out of all the comments about tonight's  fiasco, this one you made Naga when you were replying to Thestarider's comment,which i feel is spot on about Sofie not being in control of things and not playing HER ''game'', was exactly the way i looked at things, Sofie has her own way of doing things,and yes,it does look as though she plays for the camera,(but so does Leora and no one complains,but anyways,,lol,) and Sofie is the one who leads the way in her own apt. and does seem to take the lead and i'm ok with that,lol. What i hate is the ''shows'' put on and the foolish massage that leads to nowhere but blue balls,and as much as i think Sofie is beautiful,i can do without the games. As far as Sofie being into just women,NO,i,and i'm sure many others here, have seen her with a guy in her last stay,so i think she could go both ways or just into guys and uses the women for the sake of the show. So after all said and done,i think Sofie was a poor choice for the ''get together'' tonight with Belle and her boy toy.

• Like 3

Another very busy afternoon and missed almost the entire SHOW.  I just caught up on the posts and the replay.  I agree with a lot of what was said but there are a few things I disagree with.  Somebody posted that we will probably see Belle in B2 often and someone else said it isn't going to happen.  OH yes it is.  Hopefully without Nate but Belle will be, if not a frequent visitor, at least an occasional one. I think Sofie is not opposed to fooling around with a gent but it has to be on her terms, not someone elses.  But I think she would be happy to play more with Belle.  I just wish if they were going to do it they would JUST DO IT without all the jumping around and dancing and acting like fools.  There are good shows and there are really bad shows.  You judge which one we saw tonight.  I certainly know which one I think it was.

I was surprised at Sofie tonight.  She not only let Nate play with her pussy and suck her tits but she actually touched Belle's pussy several times.  She hasn't even done that with her roommates yet.

Belle and Nate reminded me of Amalia and Chris tonight.  Belle did the same thing Amalia did.  Try to get Nate to do more with Sofie.  I'm even sure she told him he should fuck her or eat her out.  This was when Sofie was in the bathroom.  Nate refused saying "you say you want me to but if I do you will be mad at me later.  Maybe Sofie doesn't even want".  Why any girl tries to get her man to dick another girl is just beyond me.  Obviously it's just for the cams. 

I had a couple more comments I wanted to make based on the posts I read but I'm tired and don't remember them now.  Brain Fart. 

• Like 3

I just got home and thank you forum for not making me catch up on numerous posts!!

Don't, when i was a member over 2 years ago, "JUST DO IT" was my big thing and to hear you say that made me smile lol.  if they're going to start their BS, then they need to finish their BS!!  I'm just glad they didn't because i get to go to bed a lot earlier tonight!!

I hope you make those other comments tomorrow when you have time.  I'm interested in reading them!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Another very busy afternoon and missed almost the entire SHOW.  I just caught up on the posts and the replay.  I agree with a lot of what was said but there are a few things I disagree with.  Somebody posted that we will probably see Belle in B2 often and someone else said it isn't going to happen.  OH yes it is.  Hopefully without Nate but Belle will be, if not a frequent visitor, at least an occasional one. I think Sofie is not opposed to fooling around with a gent but it has to be on her terms, not someone elses.  But I think she would be happy to play more with Belle.  I just wish if they were going to do it they would JUST DO IT without all the jumping around and dancing and acting like fools.  There are good shows and there are really bad shows.  You judge which one we saw tonight.  I certainly know which one I think it was.

I was surprised at Sofie tonight.  She not only let Nate play with her pussy and suck her tits but she actually touched Belle's pussy several times.  She hasn't even done that with her roommates yet.

Belle and Nate reminded me of Amalia and Chris tonight.  Belle did the same thing Amalia did.  Try to get Nate to do more with Sofie.  I'm even sure she told him he should fuck her or eat her out.  This was when Sofie was in the bathroom.  Nate refused saying "you say you want me to but if I do you will be mad at me later.  Maybe Sofie doesn't even want".  Why any girl tries to get her man to dick another girl is just beyond me.  Obviously it's just for the cams. 

I had a couple more comments I wanted to make based on the posts I read but I'm tired and don't remember them now.  Brain Fart. 

The Barcelona apartments are developing more and more into a VHTV with an permanent activated handbrake. It It's practically all fake now, but so deletatic and uninvolved that it is just ridiculous and miserable. 😞

The fundamental issue is that RLC cast people to do something they would never do in normal life. If they want to have swinger events in Barcelona, they should invite swinger couples. If they want to see lesbian events, they should invite lesbians. It's just plain stupid to ask normal couples to suddenly have threesomes on camera or to get hetro girls (many with BF at home) to have group teasing shows every day. Barcelona is is too much and too little at the same time. 

For me, the incomprehensible is that the actual core idea of RLC is no longer present. Real life got destroyed by all the shows and the artificial events, but this events do not really contain any content. While in VHTV everyone would have had sex on the end of the night (probably even several times and wildly changing 😉), is what RLC ultimately Shows a massage (that doesn't even seems real). It's really sad to see that, because in regards to fake shows they will never be able to compete with VHTV. RLC were stong with real people have some real life on cameras. In everything else it will always look as if they are stumbling after the competition. All while ignoring their real strength. I do not get it. 🤔

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The Barcelona apartments are developing more and more into a VHTV with an permanent activated handbrake. It It's practically all fake now, but so deletatic and uninvolved that it is just ridiculous and miserable. 😞

The fundamental issue is that RLC cast people to do something they would never do in normal life. If they want to have swinger events in Barcelona, they should invite swinger couples. If they want to see lesbian events, they should invite lesbians. It's just plain stupid to ask normal couples to suddenly have threesomes on camera or to get hetro girls (many with BF at home) to have group teasing shows every day. Barcelona is is too much and too little at the same time. 

For me, the incomprehensible is that the actual core idea of RLC is no longer present. Real life got destroyed by all the shows and the artificial events, but this events do not really contain any content. While in VHTV everyone would have had sex on the end of the night (probably even several times and wildly changing 😉), is what RLC ultimately Shows a massage (that doesn't even seems real). It's really sad to see that, because in regards to fake shows they will never be able to compete with VHTV. RLC were stong with real people have some real life on cameras. In everything else it will always look as if they are stumbling after the competition. All while ignoring their real strength. I do not get it. 🤔

also this time I completely agree with you, last night's show was really pathetic, RLC, would like to be like VHTV but he misses the ending, in VHTV the ending is that everyone has sex, in RLC the ending is that everyone goes out for a spin, however even VHTV has become repetitive and boring

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

First any complaints about the way Barcelona operates are to do with RLC not the tenants but stuff happens now whereas several years ago almost nothing did, so I'm not sure we have an ideal situation (OK I'm sure we don't and if you were to ask me I'd take the party era but with some more realistic bating frequency) but I'd rather have it than the old days which weren't any more realistic as far as I could tell.

Second, last night early on Nate complained that all the girls were on their periods. Now I know this doesn't stop some girls and indeed Belle got a hard fucking on the first night but it could explain why we didn't see a bit more. Others could be right that Sofie felt a lack of control but maybe in a couple of weeks time we may some more. I'm not hopeful because I've seen Sofie before but she is capable of some good girl on girl action and I'm sure Nate would like to watch even if he doesn't get to join in.

On the back of that and presumably because of that Belle💗 got a facial (more of nasal it looked like) this afternoon. I wish I had seen it a bit closer but she deserves to be thanked for that. I'm not sure why girls put up with it.

Belle and Nate were constantly having fun last night with their banter. Belle was claiming Sofie wanted his cock but was simultaneously afraid of it. Also when the period remark was made, Belle made a handjob gesture followed by pointing to her a*hole - now that is something I'd like to see. Let's hope it's Nate's birthday soon 😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I just wish if they were going to do it they would JUST DO IT without all the jumping around and dancing

But have you ever watched Belle💗? That is who Belle is. She's almost hyperactive with her energy and that's who she is. She can barely pass a mirror without giving a little dance or shaking a her booty whether or not the camera is in a good position or not. She just likes doing it. She's a party girl and without Nate or RLC (or even with during 1 month when she was out every night usually until morning or even later) she would be out every night. She loves loud music, dancing and partying hard and as we have seen with her exploits with Rosie and indeed before when she goes for it, she really goes for it. She'll need the right girl and surely there is some choice in Barca.

• Like 1

i would like to read where Belle never lets her boyfriend fuck another girl while they are here.  it's not natural and takes all the real life out of it!  only in a true swingers environment is something like that going to happen.  no girl is just going to let her boyfriend fuck another girl and if she does, she needs her freaking head examined!!  i don't want to continue to read how B5 has become just another B3.  i like the idea of the couples on vacation apartment but not if its always going to be where all the girls in all the other Barca apartments are going over there to make the BS shows like yesterday.  let the couples entertain but stop the fake 3somes and 4somes and moresomes!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

First any complaints about the way Barcelona operates are to do with RLC not the tenants but stuff happens now whereas several years ago almost nothing did, so I'm not sure we have an ideal situation (OK I'm sure we don't and if you were to ask me I'd take the party era but with some more realistic bating frequency) but I'd rather have it than the old days which weren't any more realistic as far as I could tell.

Second, last night early on Nate complained that all the girls were on their periods. Now I know this doesn't stop some girls and indeed Belle got a hard fucking on the first night but it could explain why we didn't see a bit more. Others could be right that Sofie felt a lack of control but maybe in a couple of weeks time we may some more. I'm not hopeful because I've seen Sofie before but she is capable of some good girl on girl action and I'm sure Nate would like to watch even if he doesn't get to join in.

On the back of that and presumably because of that Belle💗 got a facial (more of nasal it looked like) this afternoon. I wish I had seen it a bit closer but she deserves to be thanked for that. I'm not sure why girls put up with it.

Belle and Nate were constantly having fun last night with their banter. Belle was claiming Sofie wanted his cock but was simultaneously afraid of it. Also when the period remark was made, Belle made a handjob gesture followed by pointing to her a*hole - now that is something I'd like to see. Let's hope it's Nate's birthday soon 😀

Let me correct in one point BB,what we seen last night(the classic Barca show tease)it happens for years in site,always the same tactics,acts.Even worst is how as time passed the residents got better in it and become almost a automatic thing..to the point that become robotic,pretty much emotionless and autought lots of smiles and petting..if just feel shallow..anotehr day at the office.Other issue is that some years ago people still had patience to this nonsense shows..and there was still some doubts..will they do it..could happen next time..and nowdays most of users just know nothing much will happen.Lots of comparations with VH..but one major diference,,both sites have the shows..but only VH goes usualy all the way..if it's a threesome show..then threesome will happen..not with endless petting and stuff and then stop..but all the way.Its a cheap ass tactic of rlc to get views and subs.Even worst is how some recorrent residents got so detached and usted to put the same shows..never than now it felt so much..Lets work,put the usual show and then lets sleep.